Ch. 12 Apologize

This is the longest chapter I have written until now.

~~~

Third Person's POV:

"Shhh, Sweetheart, it's me."

Dan's eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, he recognized Jaekyung, and a wave of relief washed over him.

Realizing it was Jaekyung who had taken him to the classroom, Dan's tension eased slightly. He took a deep breath, trying to collect his thoughts and make sense of the sudden turn of events.

For some reason, he was relieved that it was Jaekyung and he was happy to see him again.

Jaekyung held his wrist until he locked the door and pushed Dan against a wall behind the lockers.

Dan looked up to see the man who he had wet dreams about. He wasn't even sure if it was a dream again or if was it real. He blinked his eyes a few times to check if he was actually there.

Jaekyung chuckled.

Fuck, he probably saw me doing that. Dan thought.

"Jaekyung, what are you doing?"

Dan then remembered the events that made him feel angry at Jaekyung.

"Where's the Jae ? You used to call me that, sweetheart?"

Dan's heart raced as he continued to gaze at Jaekyung, unable to tear his eyes away.

"Jae, leave me."

"No, I won't. Please you have to listen to me."

Dan tried to leave but Jaekyung held both of his wrists above his head. Dan was struggling to move, but he gave up knowing Jaekyung was too strong for him.

"Fine, what do you have to say?"

Jaekyung leaned in and kissed his forehead. Dan's heart was racing. He could still feel the tingling sensation on his head. Dan's heart skipped a beat, and he swallowed nervously.

With a serious expression, Jaekyung released Dan's wrist and took a step back, realizing the tension he had inadvertently created. He took a deep breath and began to speak, his voice laced with sincerity and remorse. "Dan, I want to apologize for my previous actions. I was out of line, and I deeply regret how I treated you. I am sorry."

Dan, still processing the situation, studied Jaekyung's face, searching for signs of genuine remorse. He noticed the sincerity in Jaekyung's eyes and the weight of his words. Curiosity mingled with caution as Dan listened, giving Jaekyung an opportunity to express himself fully.

"It's alright."

Jaekyung was surprised that Dan just forgave him like that. He wasn't even sure why he took such deep measures and sincerely wanted to apologize. This was not how he used to be. But why does it matter when it comes to Dan?

When did he start caring about Dan so much? He never felt this before. Initially, he just wanted to win over Dan and make Dan fall for him, but now he started feeling a different kind of emotion when he was with him.

"No, it's not, I hurt you."

"Yeah, I have been called whore before, it doesn't matter now."

"What do you mean?"

"It's nothing."

Jaekyung had a questioning look on his face, he didn't understand what Dan meant by that.

 On the other hand, Dan really wanted to be mad at him but he didn't think he could.

"I am really sorry, Kim Dan."