Chapter 17 - Awakening

"WAN-SENPAI!!!!"
Kiana yelled at the top of her lungs. She couldn't believe her eyes and without hesitation she immediately rush to Wan lifeless body.

"Wan-senpai..." Kiana knell down beside Wan, she is devastated to see the condition he's in and how messed up he looks. "Hey.. Wan-senpai.."

"Kiana don't just stay there!" Tesla yelled as The Humanoid Mech is still near them but Kiana didn't listen, she just continue to stays there beside Wan body's. She is too devastated to even move a single inch of her muscles.

Tears start falling down from her eyes as she gently grab a hold of Wan's lifeless body and hug it as tightly as she can.

"Wan-senpai get up..." She begged as she refused to believe that this is the end for him.

"WAN-SENPAI I SAY GET UP!!" She begged again, this time more frustrated. She can't have her first ever friend die like this, she can't have Wan ever die to begin with.

Not when she's finally getting comfortable with him.

While Kiana is mourning over Wan, The Humanoid Mech slowly start to move again and it locked it's eyes on Kiana's.

Without much wasting time Fu Hua immediately ran to Kiana and get her out of the way much to her disapproval.
"Let go of me!!!!" Kiana yelled as she try to break free out of Fu Hua's hold.

"Don't be stupid! We don't need another person dying!" Fu Hua response strictly

"WAN-SENPAI IS NOT DEAD!!!" Kiana response back frustratedly as more tears start to roll down from her eyes. She watched as she's being drag away from Wan body by Fu Hua, she doesn't want to leave his side yet.

"LET GOO!! WAN-SENPAI IS STILL THERE!!"

"Hoshino Is Dead, there's nothing we can do about that."

Fu Hua response makes Kiana's mad but as much as she dislike it, she know that it's simply the truth especially after seeing how messed up of a condition Wan is in..

There's just no possibility that he is alive after that.

Right after Fu Hua get Kiana to a much safer place, Kiana waste no time as she immediately try to go back to where Wan lifeless body is. Fortune enough that Mizunoki was there and was able to hold the Kaslana down.

Kiana try her best to break free, she wants nothing but get close to where Wan is.

"Please!! Let go of me!!" Kiana begged, crying harder while she do so. "I just want to see him!"

Seeing the condition of the Kaslana, Mizunoki become frustrated to herself since she wasn't able to save the boy whom she vowed to protect. Her energy is on all time low and she wasn't able to use her Stigma..

If she were able to just now then maybe Hoshino Wan would've still live.

"Kiana.. Wan is dead," Mizunoki pat the Kaslana on her back in order to comfort her. "You saw it, I saw it.."

"NOO!! HE'S NOT!!" Kiana exclaimed in refusal before she eventually fall down on her knees, breaking down. "He's not.. Wan-senpai.. is not.."

Everyone just stare at Kaslana with sympathy, none of them wanted something like this to happen. Maybe they could've done something to prevent it but there was no way to go back in time to prevent it.

As much as they all dislike the harsh reality, they would have to accept it. Accept the reality that Hoshino Wan is dead.

They saw it with their own eyes how he got crushed.

"Shinobu.." Mizunoki slowly turn her head to face Fu Hua who called her. Seeing how The Valkryie is getting ready on her battle stance, Mizunoki realized what she meant and looked back at The Humanoid Mech.