Chapter 3 - Raiden Mei

The moment I got back home from school I immediately lay down on the sofa, not even bothering to take off my uniform.

The first day of my school here has ended rather in an interesting way which is something that I hadn't experience much.

Mostly because of one person that I just met,

Raiden Mei.

Turns out she is the daughter of Raiden Ryoma, hence why she looks familiar at first. I never know that Ryoma-san has a daughter, mostly because I don't watch news or TV that much.

But yeah she was beautiful,
beautiful is an understatement honestly.

As I lay down on the Sofa my mind went back to earlier today at school when Mei offer a tour throughout the entire school which I accept gratefully.

---

"Would you like me to give you a tour Hoshino-san?" Mei suddenly asks me out of the blue while the teacher is still teaching the class.

"Huh? Well.. won't that be a troublesome?" I rub the back of my head awkwardly, it's gonna get some time until I eventually get used to talking with people other than gramps.

Mei quickly shrugs off my worries, giving me a soft smile which indicates that she is happy to do so.

"It's not, in fact I'll be happy to give you a tour. It's the least I can do to welcome you to Nagazora."

"You know I'm not from here Raiden-san?"

"You got a scholarship right? From my father."

Wait what now? Father?!

"Father..? You are Ryoma-san daughter?" I asks in disbelief, I knew she looked familiar!

No, I should've know it when the teacher called her 'Raiden' ! Damn I can be stupid at some times.

"Huh I thought that was obvious?" Mei look amused to say the least, the fact that the man besides her right now doesn't even know she's the daughter of the famous Raiden Ryoma is something that she doesn't experience every day.

After all, Mei is used to everyone getting close to her because she's a heiress.

"I mean I thought you looked familiar but then again, I thought it must just be a coincidence.." I replied back, I just want to buried myself six feet under right now.

No way I did not just mistaken the Heiress of ME corp as someone that coincidentally look like Raiden Ryoma.

I mean to be fair at first glance I should've know it for crying out loud!

I get ready to see the reaction of Mei besides me, what if she feel mocks by my statement? Will she makes everyone bully me everyday? Or worse, will she report it to her father?!

I'm about to get expelled on my first day here!

Just when I was expecting the worse of the worse reaction from Mei, my worry was quickly replaced by a confusion as Mei just seems to laugh it off.

Huh?

"Sorry sorry.. it's just , it's not everyday someone don't recognize me instantly. You're different huh Hoshino-san?" Mei smile at me warmly

"Oh.. sorry about that.. it's just.. uh.. I.. I don't watch TV that often?.."

What kind of reply is that?

Alright Wan, now you're just making yourself sounds dumb and awkward as if you're not awkward enough to begin with!

Mei must think I'm weird now..