Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

It was almost 5:00PM and it was finally time to settle this little "drama" with combat.

I think it's better if I just beat these guys even though I'll be holding back most of my skills anyways. I'll just use 5% of my power then we will see from there.

As I was walking out of class, I bumped into someone, "Oh sorry, I didn't notice you there." I said to the person I bumped... to.

"We need to talk." Ahri said to me while the others were worried about me.

"Okay, we can talk here." I said to them and from there we were talking about the challenge that Darius made against me and on how stupid I was for accepting it knowing they'll kill me.

"Do you really believe in them that much?" I asked them and they didn't really answer my question and just started to think about what they should answer.

"You know the funny thing is, I didn't realize that you'd go with these kind of people. Do you guys even remember me at all?" I asked them and they were confused.

But Evelynn wasn't. She suddenly walked towards me and said, "Y/N.. is that you?" she asked me as she was shaking trying to contain her tears, "Yes, it's me, Evelynn. I returned to finally reunite with my bestfriends." I said to her and the others finally realized it too.

"Look, I know you guys are worried about them killing me but this isn't your problem and I suggest going there now because I'm not backing down without a fight so please don't try to stop meEEADG-" as I was about to finish my sentence they suddenly all hugged me making me fall to the ground.

"Y/N, you're back!" Kai Sa exclaimed with joy and was snuggling my left arm.

"You better pay for my food, Y/N. You're not leaving me again! You hear me?!" Akali exclaimed in anger as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Y/N, why didn't you tell us earlier?! We could've saved you!" Ahri angrily shouted as she lays her head on my right arm.

But then Evelynn who was on top of me, blushed as she realizes she was sitting on my chest, "Hmmm, I think it's better if we get a room together hmm? So we can talk about.. something else?" she was trying to seduce me but I was trained not to get seduced by any mag-

"Y/N, if you ever leave me again. I will kill you." her tone was serious and her eyes were glaring at me, I suddenly felt fear like I was scared for my life.

I was lying there for almost 10 minutes!

And my back was starting to hurt they were kind of heavy...

- Timeskip - Arena -

I walked in to the place where they wanted to meet and I saw the girls who were now behind the men, "Oh finally you showed up, I thought you wouldn't show up at all." Darius said as he summons his axe.

"Talon, maybe you should join the fight as well?" Kayn said with a tone of malice and Talon nods in reply,

"So it's 4 versus 1 then. That seems a bit fair." I said smirking at them.

"You're a funny guy, I'll give you that." Draven laughs as he summons his daggers? Axe? I still don't know what they're called.

The tension in the air was suddenly serious. I felt the silence as many people are now watching.

Wait, there's other people watchin-

Before I could finish my thought, they rushed towards me.

This feeling was familiar.

- FLASHBACK -

I remember my master when a villain called Moro attacked the earth and was considered the most powerful magic user in the universe. They fought fiercely.

My master, Goku, mastered Ultra-Instinct which was the power of the angels and as we trained with the angel called Merus who taught us how to use Ultra-Instinct.

In the end of the training, Merus asked me, "I can feel something about you is different. Your power is different but similar to us." he said with a hint of confusion but then I realized what he was trying to say, "Maybe it is possible." he said to himself and then smiled at me.

And from then on we continued training until finally, Moro was defeated by Goku and Vegeta. Vegeta was the reason how Moro was weakened with his Spirit-Fission.

I was still no matched for Moro.

- Flashback Ends -

Darius swings his axe upward only for me to side step from right and then I was attacked by Kayn next but I kept dodging their combo attacks, "Why can't we hit him?!" Kayn complained and Darius just replied with, "Draven ATTACK NOW!" and from there I saw him throw the dag- WHATEVER that is but of course I still dodge it with no effort.

Talon then comes from behind in which I did not feel his presence, "You're dead!" Talon was about to stab me in the back with his blade but just in time I dodged it in the last sec.

I tumbled far back, "Why can't I fucking hit him?!" he complains again but Talon calmly said, "Well, I did scratch his arm." I checked my right arm to feel blood.

"Nice, Talon!" Kayn was so excited and Darius smirks at me.

"All that for a drop of blood?" I smirked and prepared to counter attack. I will use 10% of my power so I won't kill them.

I rushed to Darius first giving him an uppercut to his jaw while I move in a really, really fast pace.

I moved near Draven next. I used my knee to kick him in the gut and he goes flying out.

"That.. That was for my arm." I smirked and just stood there for a while before I continued my barrage of attacks.

- To be Continued -

05/16/24 - Updated