SPICY DINNER

After Naomi's mum left, she decided to join him in the sitting room while he was playing video games but that didn't go as planned since he couldn't take his eyes off of her. She asked him softly "how can I help you sir" that was a sarcastic joke and he didn't take it lightly, he stood up immediately dropped his game pad and walked closer to her and said "yes ma'am you can help me with so many things" she blushed looking at him while she was still seated. There is something in my pants and I'll like you to help me reach for it and she laughed out loud with tears almost coming out of her eyes and then she said you are such a bawdy husband and I love that. But let us take all that energy into the kitchen and make something Spicy for dinner so we don't starve. she stood up and Gerald followed her into the kitchen saying "your wish is my command ma'am" as soon as they got into the kitchen he lifted her and placed her on the kitchen counter. Poured two glasses of wine, gave her one and kissed her neck, and said "can I have this dinner before the main dinner" she took a sip from her glass,trying to pretend she didn't just here him say that. He just smiled and dropped his glass and starts to kiss all over her body, she didn't even realize she dropped her own glass,while she moaned softly to his kisses while touching his head.