WELCOME HOME

Unlike the other days, this wasn't a fantasy, he was standing right there in front of her, with no shirt and just shorts on. She had prayed for days like this, waited months and now she just stared at him and couldn't get her eyes off of him. She could tell that this was just the beginning of enormous things to come. He veered around looked at her and smiled, smiled like he had never seen such beauty in his entire life. Her whole body trembled as he came closer, touched her face, and kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes, you are awake he said, and she said yeah I just wanted to be sure I wasn't dreaming. He smiled, I'm here now my love and I'm never leaving your side again. She kissed him and got out of bed, this wasn't like every other morning when she just laid in bed for as long as she wanted, her hubby was home and she needed to make a splendid breakfast for both of them, she got into the kitchen, she was going to make scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. And she veers around and sees him staring from the entrance and he moves closer to her, holds her waist, and whispers in her ear, I'm a blessed man with you by my side. She smiles and says let me concentrate on breakfast please and he says how about you make breakfast while I concentrate on you. She gave him that look and continued with her cooking.