Taehyung take out a frustrating sigh .

Taehyung : what do you mean by why . Don't you know why I am saying these .

Y/n : how will I know why are you not want me to bend and mr kim and why means when a person don't the meaning of something or its a shocking news so we say . What you know how let me tell you like this .

Y/n : what ..
         What 
           What

She said while turning her head right to left three times .

( You know what I am saying right )

Taehyung look at her with a done face

Taehyung ( in mind ) : is she real . A drama queen . She should be in a kdrama instead of kim corporation . Or is it beacuse of her pregnancy mood swings .

Y/n : mr kim where are you lost .

Taehyung : i was saying you shouldn't bend down beacuse you are pre..pregn.....pre.. pregnant.

Y/n ( in mind ) shit ! How can I fucking forgot that .

Taehyung : miss yn
Where are you lost ?

Y/n : ahh no nothing hehe . But it's my work mr kim .

Taehyung : but your health matter the most .

Y/n : thanks mr kim for caring for me .

Taehyung : you are my employee and it's my responsibility to keep healthy and safe my every employee and the baby and you matter the most if you will keep doing this type of sily things then how are you going to handle the baby .

Y/n : yess Mr kim thanks ( low voice )

Taehyung : we have a meeting right let's go .

Taehyung said and left the cabin while fixing his coat . The cabin's door again lock leaving a lost yn in her thoughts .

Y/n : ( in mind ) : the way he said that all the things . But why i m feeling so good that he cares for me why ! Why yn . Did by any chance you li-like him huh but he is my boss . And for him you are someone else's . Why will he love a girl like me . A clumsy , a potato 🥔 huh why he will love me . Yn stop thinking about him . Plzz .

She thought while a drop of tear left from her right eyes . She close here eyes and two or three more tears left from her eyes. She thinks why he will love her .

But only if she know how much he lover her .
How much her crave for her .
How much he want to hold her in his arms .
How much he wanna adore her .
How many times he wanna confess to her that yessss he love her . But he can't .

Love hurts
Love sucks

Nothing will hurt you more than one sided love . It's so fucking much hurt .

While she was thinking this .

Taehyung come out of his cabin and start walking towards the meeting room with a straight face . Every employee who was crossing his path bow to him and wish but his mind was not there . 

He was thinking about earlier . He maybe isn't telling or showing but he is hurt so fucking much . When he was standing infront of her . He only wanna do one thing which is to hold her shoulders tightly and tell her that how fucking much he loves her but he can't .

He is good at hiding emotions so much good .

They both are hiding thier feelings for each other . But the difference is he love her and she she just like him . Maybe she didn't realise her feelings for him yet . But little did they both know that soon they both are going to face this situation .