ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜 (New person)

Narrator:

Narrator:

Two weeks passed, Douma and Akaza spent a lot of time together. They give love like kisses and hugs to each other. Akaza feels happy to have a boyfriend like Douma in his life because from now on he will always brighten Akaza's life.

Douma POV

(At Douma's mansion, Saturday night)

I finished doing my studies and sigh with a smile. I close the book and look at my phone which already on and stay next to the book. I just smile and enjoy looking at my new wallpaper I already set up few days ago which is a picture of Akaza hugging his cat. I thought of calling Akaza right now because I start to miss him so much.. I hope Akaza doesn't mind if I call him..after all he's the type who likes to sleep late.

I nearly touch my phone and suddenly I heard my mom's voice calling me from downstairs. Looks like my parents already home! But this time they came home a bit early..

I stand up and leave my room with a smile. When I was about to go down the stairs, I could see my mom and dad talking to a woman. "Hm?.. Who's that?.." I whispered to myself. Maybe it's one of my parents employees? She looks very young.. She looks like my age.

My mom saw me and smiling. "Douma, there you are. Come here please" She said to me. I just smile then I walking over there and stand next to my mom as I looking at the woman in front of me. Meanwhile, my dad didn't looking at me since the day we argued about Akaza. We didn't talk eachother until today..

"Fumiko.. Meet my son, Douma. He's my only child and I'm sure you two could get along." My mom said to the woman named Fumiko. I feel very confused why my mom said that and why am I involved in this?

Fumiko smile and bow respectfully to me. "Nice to meet you, Douma. I.. I hope we could get along" She give me a sweet smile. I smile back and nod. "Ah.. Nice to meet you too..." I replied to her with a gentle smile.

"From now on, Fumiko will accompany you whenever me and your dad are busy at work. I want you and her can build a good relationship" My mom told me. I was surprised and give a fake smile. "Eh? But I'm fine being alone-"

"Don't try to talk back to your mom, Douma. Listen to what she says and be a good child that listens to their parents." My dad suddenly spoke with a serious face. He immediately walking away from here. Meanwhile Fumiko looked a little bit sad after hearing what I said.

My mom sigh and she look at Fumiko. "I'm sorry but I need to talk with Douma for a bit. I'm pretty sure you're hungry so you could go to the dining room. The maid already made food for you" My mom said with a smile. Fumiko smile a little and she look at me with blushing. She nods and walking away to leave me with my mom alone in the living room.

"...Mom, I don't need someone to accompany me. I already have many friends and I can ask them to accompany me whenever I want." I said with a frown face. "That's not the reason actually. I want Fumiko to be your girlfriend, Douma." I was shock badly and don't know what to say now. "I like her. She's a model and also lives with a rich family. She's kind, pretty and I knew she will treat you better..." My mom said again and hold my hands tightly.

"..But..mom, I don't want to. I don't have feelings for her-"

"That's why.. I want you to try to get know more about her. Please, Douma. I did all this for you. You are my only son and I want you to live happily with the woman of my choice." My mom said softly and still holding my hands tightly. My heart suddenly feel heavy and I keep shaking my head. "No.. I-i still.. don't want to.." I said with a sad and serious face.

My mom started to make an angry and disappointed expression and she let go of my hands. "Why are you so stubborn since then?. Is it so hard for you to appreciate all the good things I do for you?!" She said in an angry tone. I look down and walking away to leave her alone.

"Douma! I'm not done talking to you!"

I ignored her and I immediately went to upstairs to enter my room as I close and lock the door. "..Hm..I hate this.." I sigh and sit on the floor and lean my back against the door.

"..If I tell them the truth, my parents will kick me out of the mansion and Akaza will start to lose trust with me and probably hate me.." I rub my head fastly and my head feel heavy when I keep thinking about this problem..

___________________________________________

Words count:
862 words