ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 (Clubs activity)

Akaza POV

Akaza POV

(3pm)

It took me 2 minutes to find my club. When I found the location of the martial arts club, I entered the room. Everyone was looking at me. Why do they always look at people who just enter the room?? I looked away and looked for a chair to sit on. I'm sitting alone at this table while others have friends to chat with. So noisy..Why they can't shut their fking mouth for a minute!? Then, someone patted my shoulder. It was Murata. He sat down next to me and put his book on the table. "I'm very happy that we're in the same club ^^ If you're not here..Who else I want to friends with T-T?"

"..Why you like friends with me? You know I'm a bad person lol.." Murata shake his head. "That's wrong. You're not bad at all ^^ They just like to accuse you without proof.. You better ignore all that" I gave a small smile and a short sigh. "Thank you.."

Later, the teacher who takes care of this club has arrived. We all focus on Sanemi and Tomioka who are arguing. They never get along, right??. I yawned and raised my arms to stretch my muscles. I didn't expect Sanemi call me and choose me to be the leader of this club. "Finally! Someone volunteer to be a leader!"

"Huh?- No- You're misunderstanding!-"

"SHUT UP! DON'T YOU DARE TALK BACK TO YOUR TEACHER'S WORDS 💢 MURATA! SINCE YOU ARE SITTING NEXT TO AKAZA, I CHOOSE YOU AS HIS ASSISTANT" Sanemi gave a horrified look. "...WHAT-" Tomioka massaged his head because he was sick watching Sanemi being an asshole. "Sanemi-"

"SHUT UP TOMIOKA 💢"

";-;.."

Why he should be in this club?. I lay my face on the table. I should have skip club today. This made me stressed enough. Sanemi divides students into pairs. He wants us to come forward and fight each other. He wants to see what knowledge we had in fighting. I'm paired with..Zohakuten. A guy in the same class as Kaigaku.. People say he's uneasy to get along with. I look at him now and feel a little scared. He looks like a little boy..but mature. I don't know his true strength yet.. "Just think that I'm your enemy.. Don't feel any sympathy." Zohakuten said but his eyes were focused on the match ahead. "..Got it."

Later, now it's me and Zohakuten's turn! We come forward and look at each other. Zohakuten started attacking me by trying to kick my shoulder. I didn't have time to avoid it but I blocked his kick. My body jumped back a little. Too strong! I countered my attack by trying to kick him in the chest but he jumped towards me..pull my arm to pick me up and throw me on the floor. "Ugh!"

"Get up now Akaza.. We're just started.." He gave a sharp look. "Heh.. I will defeat you.."

During the fight, Sanemi blew the whistle. I don't know where he got that whistle from?! Zohakuten and I stopped and tried to breathe properly. Looks like none of us win.. That guy not bad at all..and it's really fun fight with him. "Look like yall score are tied!" Sanemi said. We both sat down. "..Hah..I always want to fight with you.. You're really good at it.." Zohakuten said while fixing his hair. I bowed and felt a bit happy in my heart. "T-thank you."

"Let's do it again one day ^^" He smile at me!? He never smile in front of his brothers but me!? "..S-sure! I can't wait to beat you until you lose!"

"Haha I love your energy"

I rubbed my head and chuckled💧.

After the club's activities, all the students finally returned to their homes. I tie my shoes then walked to the main gate. From here, I could see Douma playing his phone while leaning against the fence. "Why he still here?." I walked over there and took Douma's phone. "Oi. You came out so early huh.."

"Ah- Of course~ I don't have a club <3" Ugh..being president is easy, isn't it? No activity at all! I gave Douma's phone back and left him. Douma follow me from behind. "Akazaa wait for mee!!" I glared. "Are we going to do this every day?"

"Yep! Nothing wrong, right? <3"

"Erm..no.."

"Hehe you're really good at fighting ^^"

"!? How you-"

"I know~ I go checked every club" Douma put his phone in his pocket while chuckling. "Bastard..💢"

Narrator:

Douma talked all the way while Akaza just listened. He doesn't know if he feel comfortable or not with Douma today..

___________________________________________

Words count:
787 words