ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝 (With friends)

Akaza POV

Akaza POV

KNOCK KNOCK

Ding! Dong!

KNOCK KNOCK

The sound of knocking and bells has disturbed my peaceful sleep. Istg if it's Douma I will fking beat him. Didn't he promised me? I try to ignore but the sound still ongoing. I felt very angry and annoyed then I instantly woke up from my sleep. "Who tf coming this early in the morning?💢" I looked at my watch and didn't realize it was now..afternoon!? "1 pm?.. I slept too long.."

Ding! Dong!

"Ugh..I'm coming! I'm coming!" I came out of my room and tried to look through the window to see who it was. My heart almost dropped when I saw Shinobu and Murata in front of my door. What are these two doing here!? I ran to my door but didn't open it yet. They can't see me like this! "W-who's there!?" I said through the door. I pretended not to know that they were here. "Your friends~ Shinobu and Murata ^^" Shinobu said.

"Oh um. What are you two doing here?.."

"We just want to see you Akaza! Are you okay btw?" Murata said. "I'm f-fine. Thanks for asking..but can yall please.. go??-"

"Eh? Why is that?~.. You know that our teacher gave us too much homework? So I think it will be better if we solve it together" Shinobu said. "..Shit.."

"Are you really okay, Akaza?💧" Murata asked worriedly. "I'm okay- Then..can you give me a moment?? Just a moment-" I quickly run away and went straight to the bathroom with a towel.

Narrator:

"What is he doing?..💢 We've been standing here for 20 minutes." Shinobu facepalmed. Murata just forced a smile. After that, the door finally opened. Akaza pulled his face out and smiled awkwardly. "Hey.. Am I taking so long?- I'm sorry."

"Too long. Can we go inside now? I'm tired of standing <3" Akaza nodded quickly and opened the door wide allowing his two friends goes inside. "..Wow Akaza. There's a lot of shopping stuff on your sofa :0" Murata pulled Akaza's sleeve. "!?..Oh fk-"

"Apparently you have a lot of money~ You should buy me a book ^^💜" Shinobu sat on the sofa and so did Murata. "It's not like that. He bought me a lot of things.."

"Wow~ Who is that? Lover or friend?~" Shinobu teased. I was busy moving the stuff from the sofa with an annoyed face. "I'm fking straight okay. He just a friend to me and I'm not gonna tell his name."

"Too bad then~.."

"Guys. Can we focus on our work? :')" Murata said after placing papers and books on the table in front of him. Akaza lay down on the sofa let out a long sigh. "Homework sucks."

"Kyojuro-sensei gave this work btw~ ^^"

"Let's do it." They were both surprised when they saw Akaza had prepared his stationery and books on the table. Murata just chuckled at his friend. "You're really fast when I said about him~ ^^"

"I have to be one of his favourite students heh." Akaza smirked and took Murata's book to copied back all the questions and answers. "Akaza- Our answer will be the same..y-you know? :D"

"So? We won't get caught-" Shinobu hit Akaza's head and gave a creepy smile. "Let me help you.. how you want to be smart if you always copy other people's answers? <3 💢"

"..Sorry, miss Shinobu. T-T 💢"

The three friends did a study group at Akaza's house. Shinobu start to lose her patience to Akaza because he's unfocused when she was teaching him. Those two guys keep talking and laughing. Later, Murata asked for permission to use the toilet and leave the two of them for a while. Not even a minute, Akaza want to ask something to Shinobu.

"Hey Shinobu. I want to ask.. Why you hate Douma so much?. Well..he's a kind person even tho he broke many girls heart??."

"That's the point. I'm one of his ex girlfriend :)" Akaza jaw dropped. "What?-"

"Me and him have only been together for 2 months when I was 16 y/o. He cheated on me with another girl."

"Oh-"

"Also he's flirting with his own teacher aka my sister, Kanae! 💢 I'm glad I don't have any relationship with him now." Akaza start to feel embarrassed. "What about you? How can you be friend with him??"

"...He's my only friend that..being there for me."

"What am I then? A cow? ^^ 💢"  Shinobu took Akaza's hand and hold it tightly. "!? Chill- He's my childhood friend. Beside, everyone will think that we're a couple if we getting closer."

"Oh please..guy with short hair are not my type"

CRACK

"ARGH! MY HANDS!" Shinobu let go of Akaza's hand and chuckled softly. "Don't trust him easily. One day you will regret it.. He will destroy your life, Akaza."

"Tch that guy literally saved me two times. Just because he hurt your fking feelings once doesn't mean you can said shitty things about him. He change now.." Akaza said while rubbing his hand gently.

"Hm whatever you say. I just want to remind you.." Murata who had just come out of the toilet had caused them silent. "You guys..fight?💧"

"No." Both of them answered simultaneously. "Oh okay...L-let's continue studying??" In the end, they continue studying with an awkward moment.

(5 pm)

Murata and Shinobu finally want to go home. Murata went home quickly because his mother was already mad at him for going home so late. Shinobu was tying her shoes at front door at Akaza's house. "Shinobu. I-i'm..sorry about earlier." Akaza said in a low tone. Shinobu stand up and looked at Akaza with a small smile. "This is not your fault. It's my fault for being so protective of you."

"It's okay actually.. I understand. Friends should protect each other after all."

"If that so.. I'll be sure to protect you from that childhood friend of yours~" Shinobu smiles. "..Heh. I would like to see you try." Akaza gave a small smirk. They chuckled and after that, Shinobu finally went home while Akaza went to clean the table in living room. He felt very tired so he decided to take a shower and go to sleep early.

___________________________________________

Words count:
1054 words