ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡 (Together)

Akaza POV

Akaza POV

"...??" I can smell delicious food from outside the room..and there's sound of people cooking in..my kitchen. "Hah..what time is it.." I rubbed my eyes and let out a soft yawned. "..Douma?" He's not here. Is he..in the kitchen?? I'll go see after I take a shower first.

(Later)

I left the room and walked towards the kitchen. This smells are so good when I get closer! I have arrived and peeked inside. Apparently Douma is cooking something. I didn't know he was good at cooking!? Wow, he really has more skills than me. That's why many people like him-.. I went inside and opened the fridge to get cold water to drink. "Hm? Oh good morning, my love~!" Douma realized of my presence. "Morning. Delicious food you make.. What are you cooking??"

"Yakimeshi! ^^" I nodded in understanding and it was a little strange how he could get all these ingredients!? Probably go out to buy before. "I'm sorry I used your kitchen without your permission💧"

"Oh..it's okay. Do whatever you want here." I replied after drinking the water I had poured into the cup. Douma walks towards me then hugs me gently. "Warm~.." He whispered. "You better look at that food or I'll pour this water on your face. 💢" I said with a slightly blush on my cheek. "Haha! Okay dear~.."

"Can you please don't call me with a nickname like that..////"

"No promise~" He chuckled and continued cooking. Ugh I really need a big patient with him.

Narrator:

After Douma cleared the dining table with Akaza help, they both sat next to each other. Douma looked at Akaza's face and wanted to wait for his boyfriend to taste his cooking. After that, Akaza gently ate the food that was served. "So? What does it taste like?~ Was it good?"

"..W-wow- Very..delicious. It's taste like my mother's cooking.. You are really good at cooking, Douma ^^" Akaza praised. He continued eat enjoying the food with a small smile. Douma didn't say anything and just focused on Akaza with a slight smile. "Cute.." Suddenly Akaza's phone rang and it's someone wanted to call him at this time. "Who tf called me this morning.."

"Just answer that call~" Douma said before eating the food. "...Oh it's your fking ex girlfriend calling me, Douma :)"

"*chokes* Uhuk!- Ah...w-which one? :D"

"Shinobu."

"!?.. H-how you know-"

"Shut up and don't make any noise." Akaza accepted the call. "Akaza! Why are you suddenly absent today?-" Shinobu seemed angry and worried at the same time.

"Sick."

"..*sigh* Get well soon I guess. I'm stressed here you know?? I have to take the president job this day!"

"Uh..why tho?."

"Today is Wednesday, Akaza. There is a club activities and I don't understand why I have to take Douma's shitty job! That jerk also absent!"

"Damn. Sucks to be you."

"Awh..that's the most motivating words you have, Akaza~.. ^^💢 Thanks a lot." Douma suddenly took Akaza's phone from his hand and Akaza was shocked then he tried to take it back. "Wtf Douma!?" Akaza whispered angrily. "Shh~.. Hello Shinobu-chan! How are you?~"

"...Huh?. Douma why are you with Akaza?-"

"What? I can't hear you haha! I just wanted to say I hope you have a great day today~"

"You fkhead... Don't try to avoid my questions, Douma ^^.. Stay away from Akaza or I will!!-" Douma off the call immediately. "Douma you bastard!! She will think that we skipped school on purpose! 💢" Akaza took the phone back violently. "Nah. She won't think like that.. Just forget about that okay?~.. Let's watch a movie together after this! ♡" Akaza stared feels impatient and he just continued his meal.

A few minutes later, Douma pulled Akaza to sit on the sofa and find an interesting movie to watch. "What movie do you want to watch, Akaza? ^^"

"You choose. I don't care which one.."

"Then, let's watch drama movie~ ✨" He smirks. "I knew it." Akaza said with a glare. Douma chuckled and opened his favorite drama movie that he had seen for the third time. Later before the movie end, Douma shifted his gaze from the television to Akaza. His boyfriend looked less cheerful and he gave a bored face..looking at the television screen. "Hehe..I feel bad he has to be forced like this~.." Douma turn off the screen and pulled the pinkette's cheek gently. "Why do you look so moody, my dear~.." Akaza fastly pushed his hand away roughly. "Tf you mean. I just watched the movie..💢 W-why you turn it off."

"Why are you suddenly mad at me? You're angry because I didn't pay attention to you?~.."

"!?..N-no! I-I'm not angry, you asshole!" Akaza stood up in anger and also feel embarrassed but Douma immediately pulled Akaza closer to him. He accidentally sat on Douma's lap. "Hey.. I'm sorry if I did something wrong~" The blonde man caressed Akaza's cheek with a sweet smile. "You didn't do anything wrong.."

"Then what?~.."

"...M-maybe I want..a bit attention from you." Akaza whispered while looking down shyly. "Heh. Guess I'm right~ Come here ♡" Douma started cuddling with his small boyfriend on the sofa. Meanwhile, he kissed Akaza's cheek softly many times. "O-okay! Okay! You can stop kissing my cheek!" Akaza giggled out of tickled but Douma continued kissing then biting Akaza's cheek with his fangs. "Douma! Your teeth are sharp asf! 💢"

"Sorry..I can't hold it anymore. Your cheeks are so soft and plump <3"

"Seriously?- W-whatever.." Akaza said while hugging Douma's arm because he really interest touch his boyfriend muscle. "*chuckles* Can I sleep here until tomorrow, love?~.."

"No."

"Eh- But why?~"

"Your parents will worry about you. You better go home tonight"

"Worry? B-but they don't even care about me.. :("

"..Didn't you promised me?"

"Hm.. fine..." Douma made a sad looking face. Akaza sighed and touched Douma's cheek..to give a short kiss on the lips. "Smile. You look ugly with that fake sad face of yours"

"Ow..')"

"We'll meet again tomorrow before go to school okay? I love you, remember that.." Akaza said in a soft tone. Douma gave a gentle smile and hugged Akaza tightly. "Love you more~..♡"

"///..."

___________________________________________

Words count:
1050 words