ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 (Not a friend)

° SELF HARM❗___________________________________________

° SELF HARM❗
___________________________________________

Akaza POV

"MMPH!! 💢" It's totally Douma. That annoying voice of him is one of my nightmare! Why he also cover my nose!? I can't breath well! He want me to die or what!? "Say if you want me to let you go~.. You have to hanging out with me! It's not gonna take some time I promise~ What do you say? ^^"

"..." He really forced me to accept it. I might die here if I refuse. I nodded quickly and tried my best to pull Douma's hand away from my mouth. Douma pat my head softly. "Finally you agree~.." He let me go then I touch my chest breathing hard slowly. "Y-you bastard..💢" Douma touch my cheek forcing me to look at him. "How's your head? Still hurt?"

"..What do you mean."

"Well~ There is a bandage on your head. I'm worried about you ^^"

"I'm fking fine. Thank god someone saved me from 'your own classmate'. I wish I can kill those group of dumbass tsk." I roll my eyes still mad about what happen before. Douma give a small laugh. "Wow a prince just saved you~.."

"Shut up already. He might be strong than you lol. He may also very good person than you. 💢"

Douma smirk..pinch my cheeks. "Ouch.. that's so mean Akaza~..Btw here is your blazer ^^" My eyes wide then fastly take my black blazer away from Douma. "W-where did you get it?." Douma scratched his head and smiled gently. "There's a drop of blood on your blazer so I thought I'd wash it first..wait until you wake up in the health room~ But seems like you're here..I don't have to come to school again just to see you ^^"

"Oh..like that..Wait. Wait a fking minute."

"Hmm??"

".....W-was it you!?! You're the one that saved me!? AND YOU ALSO GIVE ME THAT CHOCOLATE?!" My face turns red because embarrassed asf. No way I got saved by him. So that's mean I just praised him before. Fk! "Aha~ Aw you look so cute acting more dumb than me.." I push Douma hard. "S-SHUT UP! 💢 YOU MAKE ME CONFUSED!"

"It's really sad that you're not appreciate my help..Soo to make me feel happy..You need to follow me ^^"

"First, I do appreciate your help- Second, I need to go home now you blonde jerk. I have a lot of homework to do right now! 💢"

"But..you just agree with me~ Follow me or I force you to ;)" Why I even agree earlier? I rather die than going out with this bastard. I walk towards leave Douma behind. "What are you waiting for!?....💢" Douma run to me and put his arms around my shoulders. "Thank you so much Akaza~ You really are my best friend~"

"We're not friends..and can you NOT put your arms on my shoulders. It's fking heavy-"

_

We arrived at this one big mall. "Douma..why are we here??" Douma smile widely and his sparkling eyes just staring at the mall. He instantly hold my hand forcing me to walk in. "Let's shopping~! ❤️"