{11}- Reason & Revelations | Valkyrie vs Honkai's Wish

"Mind explaining yourself, being of the Honkai?"

Oh... great. Here comes the annoying part of this whole out-of-body experience.

Welt? Come in please.

...

Welt? WELT?!

Eh? Our mental link isn't working? This isn't right?!

"Hey, I'm being serious here. If you prove to be a dangerous threat, I will need to remove you without question for the good of this world." Reanna repeated herself, and Welt decided to interject.

"Wait, Ms. Reanna!" Welt stood in front of me, his arms outstretched as he pushed Abyss Flower away. "Gabriel is my friend! He's not dangerous, let alone a threat to everyone else!"

"You would say that, boy, but you forget that he's a pure Honkai being - from Schicksal's analysis, the nature of his powers as well as its potential, it's no less destructive than a Herrscher. You should know how devastating that would be, given your status. Besides, you do know what the wish of the Honkai is, correct? To purge this world of humanity, and dominate it with its beings."

"But... Gabriel could never have lied to me! He's been helping me ever since my 'birth'!"

"And what of the possibility that he was a parasite meant to leech off your Honkai energy supplies since birth? The Honkai ensures its survival in any way possible."

"Gabriel's my friend! I would never, ever allow even someone like you, Ms. Reanna, to take that away from me."

Wow. That's... thank you, Welt. What a genuine friendship we had, I suppose. It's been so long... since one like our bond existed... I've missed it so much. However...

I slowly stood up in an ominous way, and allowed Honkai energy to flow steadily throughout my body.

... I kinda want to see just how strong I am right now. So let's have a little fun, shall we?

"Gabriel...?"

"Amazing, Valkyrie of Schicksal." I applauded as I tried to put on the most menacing face possible. "To think you've got it all figured out. Few specialize in knowledge against the Honkai itself, but I can tell you for sure that I am not the only creation of our gestalt."

"Hm... revealing yourself, hm? Well then..." Reanna readied her Abyss Flower, and shifted into a battle stance. "I'll finish this with haste."

"At least let me enjoy the fight a little, Ms. Brigantia." Summoning four giant pink arm constructs behind me, I faced Reanna as I coated my own arms in a layer of Honkai Energy. Making sure that Welt, Tesla, and Joachim were out of range, we leapt into the air and began our showdown.

[Abyss Flower - Necromist Thrust]

The deathly mist of the Black Abyss surged forth and pierced towards my constructs, forcing me to sacrifice 2 of the giant psychokinetic arms to block them before they were dispersed by the sheer power of the thrust.

[Tsun Ren Modified- Fa Jin]

Unleashing a burst of Honkai energy from my punches, I continued to throw a constant barrage of energy through the air after every punch, stimulated by the motion of my fist and manifesting into the world. Surprisingly, Reanna blasted all of them away with Abyss Flower, and hopped mid-air before striking me in the chest, sending me flying back before my giant arms caught me.

"You're so damn strong! Way stronger than any Imperator...!" I muttered in frustration before forming a psychokinetic pillar that struck upwards, sending her flying into the air.