★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ]彡★

Start from the beginning

so, with zero hesitation, 

Kick him where the sun doesn't shine, 

Very hard. 

Kaito literally giggled at his expression, he looked like a freaking fish with his mouth gaped open, both eyes bulging out from his eye sockets,

His hands cupped his jewels as he laid on the ground in despair,

Kaito smirked at him cheekily,

"Oops, there goes your next seven generation.. haha! sorry bud." He grinned.

Sayuri huffed out, completely annoyed with everything.

She dusted her pink shirt but soon gave up when she realized there was no saving this shirt anymore, she grabbed the laughing boy's arm, he made no efforts to walk as he continued to laugh at the crippling man.

They didn't make it past a few steps, because apparently.. something blew up within the crippling man,

And suddenly he got up and ran towards them, with a murderous and angry glint in his eyes.

Kaito just looked at him like "well shit." While sayuri was too stunned to speak.

The Kokoro's eyes were dark and wide, a psychopathic glint in his iris it that made the kids freeze up.

Sayuri flinched and closed her eyes as he came near, his hands outstretched,

She braced herself for the pain,

But nothing came.

When she hesitantly opened her eyes again, the first thing her eyes landed upon was the hand which even had the few strands of pink hair from when it roughly grabbed her hair, it was all but just a few inches from her face.

"Don't you dare even think about touching her."

She fell on her butt, her body quivering completely from head to toes, kaito just gave up and fell flat on his face next to her.

She sighed in relief, and thanked the god and every single street cats she could think of,

"Thank the cats.. Chi-chi's here!-.. aren't you glad sensei?" she mumbled before letting the top half of her body fall on the Nara boy making him yelp at the sudden weight on his back.

"Thank god, bad hair day saved the day..-" was all he said before literally fall asleep right on spot,

it amused Sasuke how this little boy would use anytime to throw an insult at him,

'My hair is not half bad..'  he thought hesitantly, as he kicked the grown kokoro right were his daughter kicked him,

The man groaned in pain, before passing out.

Sayuri only scoffed at him not bothering to look at her father deal with the dumbass,

"Welp, so much for a nice day.."

She gazed at the sky, wondering when the ceiling fell off.

She was honestly completely tired, her small and obvious plan against the world's no.1 dumbass took her atleast half of her remaining braincells.

She decided that hanging out with the Nara had really influenced her a lot,

She was out cold, both from exhaustion of experiencing something so stressful after so long, and using her brain to figure out something to save herself and her friend.

Unknown to her, She along with her sister completely made their father feel so overwhelmed with proudness in a single day within two hours.

Sasuke wondered if his heart would burst sooner or later these days as he tucked both the kids on each arm, carrying them like a baseball.

*SHIT I FORGOT HE DOESN'T HAVE AN ARM SNNSNSJHAHAHA JUST GONNA LEAVE IT IN HOPE YALL GET A GOOD LAUGH-*

A/n

I really tried to do one of those very cool scenes where the mc outsmarts the villain and everyone's like "damn, thats smart."

But no matter how much I thought, I only got ideas from stories I already read or movies, and i didn't wanna copy.. so just decided to make the villains hella dumb.

That's my only way to cope lmao, sorry.

I'll try to improve my skills.. one of these days..   someday.

So yeah,

BYE!