★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ]彡★

Shikamaru Nara isn't really someone to lose his shit easily.

In fact, his calm and composed nature during the middle of an intense battle often has his enemies anxious.. wondering why he always looked as if he had the upperhand, making them question their own strength.

But now,

Everything was thrown out the window,

When a shinobi came over to his house at 4am, he didn't think much of it. Infact, he was seconds away from complaining about why the Hokage needed him so early in the morning.

He stopped himself mid yawn when he heard the Shinobi's next words,

"Sir please, the Hokage wants you there immediately."

He rushed over to the Hokage's tower as soon as possible,

worried about what his clumsy friend might have done, he would probably burn down the whole building accidentally without the Nara keeping an eye on him.

But,

What he didn't expect was to find a little boy who seemingly belongs to the clan of Kokoro as well as the Nara.

.

.

.

"WHAT?!"

"THATS WHAT I'M SAYING!"

Naruto scratched his head aggressively making Sasuke take a step away from him with a disgusted look on his face.

"Ever thought of washing you're hair idiot? I can see the dandruff flying around you. " he cringed.

"THIS IS NOT THE TIME SASUKE!"

The uchiha replied in the most uchiha way possible.

"Hn."

That's when the Hokage lost his shit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH CAN YOU STOP WITH THAT ALREADY?!?11!?!?"

The nara just sighed, wanting to just drop on the ground and sleep forever.

---

They soon calmed down and let the older Nara go investigate this matter himself,

As soon as he entered, he took a moment to take in the little boy's familiar appearence.. something within him ached at the very familiar pair of eye before he shook his thoughts away.

'There's no way.'

That's when a soft voice broke through the air,

"wha-.. what do you want? are you here to finally kill me?"

He just continued to stare at the kid infront of him, the little boy was looking anywhere but him.

The Nara sighed before giving a simple answer,

"Nah."

But the boy wasn't having it, he stared at his feet in fear not once has he got up from the chair ever since he woke up here.

Soon Shikamaru had settled onto the chair opposite to him.