"I think I can manage." She answered but her hands are reaching for my hand signaling me to help her get up.

Of course, I obliged. I gently helped her get up, supporting her back.

"Okay. This way..." I said leading her to my small dining area as if she didn't already know where it is. I assisted her on taking a seat, I sat as well next to her then we started to eat. It was quiet and awkward at the same time but maybe it was just me. She smiles whenever she would caught me looking at her and I would look away like an idiot. Tsk! I look foolish!

"Amm, say... when you feel better do you want to come and watch The Phantom of the Opera with me? I haven't really seen the show yet. I wasn't even at the opening night. I know it's a bit weird with Sam being there but I wanna get passed that and just enjoy the show." I said staring at her waiting for her to reply. She was looking down playing with her food. "B-but if you don't want to... that's oka—"

"I would love to." She said looking at me smiling.

"Are you sure? Because I'm not imposing on anything... I'm just... amm... just..."

She laughed and said, "You're choking up your words."

Oh God! Yep! I'm an idiot! Damn it! I must have looked stupid! Geez AJ! Keep yourself together, mate!"

"I was? N-no I wasn't... I was just... y-you know... I-inviting y-you... and—"

She laughed again, "Yup... you're nervous aren't you?" she asked raising up her eyebrow while anchoring her head on her hand.

I laughed awkwardly, "N-no... Pfft! O-Of course n-not! What a-are you s-saying?"

She smirked and bit her lip.

I gave up and rested my back on the backrest of the chair while raising my hands to surrender. Damn it! How could she tell that I'm nervous? Gosh she looks pretty!

She laughed covering half of her face with the hand she anchored her head onto. "You think I'm pretty?"

I sat there and froze. Bloody hell! Did I say that out loud?

"Yes, you did." She answered again.

What the?? I said it out loud again?

"What?" I asked.

"You said it out loud."

"What did I say?" feeling nervous and stupid at the same time.

"You said that I'm pretty." She smiled. "Thank you."

I smiled awkwardly and I think my face is turning red. "R-right. Indeed you are."

"Just relax, AJ. It's just me."

No, I wasn't 'just you'... It was you. Your presence, your smile, and the way you look at me, the way you say my name... I'm taking it all in. It was mesmerizing. Then suddenly, an over powering question came to me. Am I really in love with this girl? Now that she's here... should I ask her if she feels the same way? Or will I just play it safe and don't think about it? Ugh! This is getting serious! Do I need to know? Am I that dense not to feel if she likes me or not? Maybe I should ask her so that I won't be bothered by it anymore. Okay. I'm going to do it. Maybe tomorrow.

She was watching the telly when I approached her.

"Kristina?"

She looked at me, "Hm?"

Here it goes... ask her if she likes you. "Do you like bagels?"

"What?"

What???? Bagels???? Damn it AJ! What does bagels have to do with her liking you? Ugh! You stupid arse!

Kiss the Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें