Part 8: Bye Virginity (Smut)

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Do not use my artwork without my permission, whether it is my writing or my pictures, do not, I repeat, DO NOT USE IT. If I catch you using it, there will be consequences.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/N POV

Tom and I sat together on my bed, reading in companionable silence. The words on the pages transported us to different worlds, and it was a comfort knowing he was by my side. However, as the night progressed, boredom slowly crept in, and the allure of the full moon outside my balcony was impossible to resist.

I closed my book and placed it on the nightstand, glancing over at Tom. "Tom, would you like to join me on the balcony to watch the full moon tonight?"

He looked up from his own book, his piercing eyes meeting mine. His nod was all the confirmation I needed.

We made our way to the balcony, the cool night air greeting us as we stepped outside. The full moon hung low in the sky, casting a silvery glow over everything it touched. It bathed Tom's figure in its ethereal light, making him appear even more enchanting.

I stood in front of him, the moonlight enhancing every detail of his features—the sharp angles of his jaw, the intensity of his dark eyes. It was as if the moon itself had bewitched me, drawing my gaze to him with an irresistible force.

 It was as if the moon itself had bewitched me, drawing my gaze to him with an irresistible force

Tom noticed my enchanted expression and chuckled softly. "Y/N, are you enjoying the moonlight that much?"

I blinked, realizing that I had been staring at him for longer than I intended. I felt a faint blush creep onto my cheeks. "I, uh, I suppose I got lost in the moment."

Tom's smile deepened, and he took a step closer. "Moonlight has a way of revealing hidden beauty, doesn't it?"

As he spoke, I couldn't help but agree. The moonlight had illuminated a side of Tom that I had rarely seen—the softer, more captivating aspect of his personality. It was a side of him that I found myself drawn to, and I couldn't deny the growing attraction I felt.

Tom and I had been chatting on the balcony for a while, enjoying the serene night under the moonlight. 

"Why do you find solace in the realms of romance fiction these days? Have the straightforward tales of non-fiction failed to captivate your attention, leading you to explore the enchanting world of fiction, especially in the realm of romance?"

His question about my recent penchant for romance fiction books caught me off guard. I shrugged, trying to sound nonchalant.

"I suppose I just felt like trying something different, Tom," I replied, feigning indifference. "Non-fiction books can get a bit monotonous after a while."