Chapter 28

TW: SEXUAL ABUSE/ASSAULT AND SUICIDE.

Flashback~

Y/N POV~

At the home with my father, after he had gotten better he started going back to work, this first week with him has been great, he's shown a lot of improvement since I last seen him, he seemed happy again. Linda was a sweet lady, not to mention she was extremely pretty. Her blonde hair was silky and her figure was amazing. Not only was she model like but I could potentially see her as a mother figure...if I had to get to know her more.

"A lot of my clothes in my room are too small.." I said, Linda looked from outside my door and walked into my room. She picked up one of my shirts and nodded. "You're right! None of this stuff would fit you now.. how about we go shopping!" Her expression was both happy yet I could hear the nervousness in her voice. I took the shirt from her and put it onto my bed. "I'd love if we went shopping together." I showed her a small smile, if I was going to stay here I guess it couldn't hurt to bond with her. She cheered and took my hand. Soon enough we were on our way to the mall.

At the mall~

I don't think I've had much of a great time with a girl since before my mom died, Linda was amazing at everything..I could see why my father fell for her. She got me a bunch of clothes and told me about how she always wanted a daughter but because of some medical reasons she wasn't able. I felt bad, but told her I'd be there for her. "Thank you for getting me all of this today..I know I was skeptical at first but that's only because I couldn't understand why my father would move on so fast.. I misjudged you and I'm sorry." I looked down as we walked out of the mall she stopped and held my hands, "There's nothing you need to apologize for, I understand it would be hard for you to see your dad with someone new especially after what had happened..take all the time you need, but I'll always be here for you." We both got teary eyed before walking over to the car to head back home.

Time-skip: The night Y/N left~

LINDAS POV~

It was getting late, D/N had gotten home from work and Y/N still hadn't arrived back home. "Do you know when Y/N will be back? She said she was with a friend but it's getting pretty late.." I said worryingly, he replied "She runs off all the time.. I'm sure she'll be back soon." And although he said that, I still was a bit worried. I sat next to him on the couch and we watched a couple shows together.