Chapter 5

Flashback~

It had been a month since the incident first started and I'm still going through this pain

It had been a month since the incident first started and I'm still going through this pain. My father came home every once and in a while still doing drugs and continued to beat on me. this caused me to have bruises all over my body but I'm turning 10 tomorrow. It was time to prepare my run away.

I've been eating ramen noodles for I don't know how long. Yes, I can make my own meals but it got boring after a while having the same meals and leftovers again and again.

I grabbed a duffel bag out of my fathers closet unpacking it and filling the space with my favorite clothes "I don't think he will notice I took it." I hoped. I then looked for things I might need while I'm away so I packed some easy-making food and more ramen noodle packets then proceeded to put them all in the bag. Once I was sure I had packed everything I put the backpack in my closet covering it underneath a pile of blankets I had gotten.

I waited for my father to come home thinking he would be here to enjoy my special day tomorrow, some time has passed and he still didn't show. I thought maybe he would be back in the morning and so I went to my room to go to sleep.

 I thought maybe he would be back in the morning and so I went to my room to go to sleep

I woke up to the brightness peeking through my window. The sun was out and there was a fresh breeze in the air. hoping my father had came home so I can see him one last time before I leave, I got dressed and headed out of my room not surprised to see that my father still hadn't arrived.

I was furious "I hate him" I whispered under my breath and stormed back into my room quickly grabbed the backpack and headed out the door. Without looking back, I ran across the meadow to what looked like a field, a huge field to be exact. That field is where I sat pondering whether I should actually do this or not.

"Should I have left a note? If someone finds me and brings me back it's all over. Would he even notice to read the note I mean he's never home anyways." I worried as I stood up and continued my journey. It was decided, I was not going back.

I reached a small alleyway where it was gloomy and dark no one was around. As I walked through I spotted a middle-aged man who looked around 35-40 and was very classy, too classy to be around a place like this observing him, he looked back and started approaching me. (𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑖 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 70 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔)

"Are you lost?" He questioned. I looked up at him and nodded, he made a frown "where are your parents?" I looked away from him lowering your head as you quietly speak "I don't have a family." He kneeled down and a warm smile appeared on his face as he held out his hand offering a pleasant handshake "I am Watari I just so happen to own an orphanage with lots of kids similar to you if you want I can take you there until we can find you a true home." He replied, I looked back up at him slowly showing a soft smile and shook his hand.

"Was this fate?" I thought I nodded my head at him and he walked me to his car

"Was this fate?" I thought I nodded my head at him and he walked me to his car. I had notice there's another person in there but in the backseat they looked about the same age as me. As we walked to the car the window rolled down to see a little raven haired boy showing a small smile on his face his eyes wide waving at me. We walked into the car and drove to the orphanage.

𝐴/𝑁~

𝑊𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 *𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘* 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑓 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡𝑒ℎ𝑒.
~
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎 𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑖'𝑚 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠