Chapter 21

Flashback~

Flashback~

I yawned getting out of my bed and heading downstairs for this morning breakfast, we ate and got to play outside L and I walked outside together while the boys went on the swings deciding which one was going to push them this time. I looked at L and smiled "They're so childish." We exchanged laughs and continued walking. We went up the playground area and went through a small tunnel by the slide it was our favorite place to talk. I laid my head on his shoulder and he held my hands "Do you think we'll be friends for ever?" He asked, I looked up at him "Of course no one could keep us apart." He smiled and pat my head "Good because I don't know what I would do without you." He mumbled his cheeks began to heat up "I promise I would never leave you Lawliet." He smiled hearing his name come out of my mouth "How'd you figure out my name?" He asked "Near told me but it's okay I won't say it out loud to anyone." I said "I hope not my name is kind of stupid." He sighed turning his head away. I gently placed my hand on his cheek so he would face me "Don't say that, I think it's cute." I blushed he stared at me clearly embarrassed I took my hand off of his cheek and smiled "Come on let's go inside." He nodded and we headed back inside.

Flashback over lol

I said I'd never leave him and I still left I thought to myself I felt my eyes start to water I should have told him everything that happened, how can I make it up to him. It was the end of the day and I walked up to him "Do you still want to come live with me for a while?" I said looking down "Only if you want me to" he replied "Okay let's get going then." I said walking to the car he followed behind me and we drove to my place.

The car ride seemed longer than usual, maybe that's just because we weren't talking the whole time, it was awkward

The car ride seemed longer than usual, maybe that's just because we weren't talking the whole time, it was awkward. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't think it would be that big of a deal if I hadn't told you." I said parking the car and getting out "It's not all because of that." He mumbled shutting the car door "Then what is it?" I asked. We walked to the front door and as I went to unlock it turned me around and I was cornered "I'm upset because you didn't stay...with me." He looked up at me his eyes stared into mine I looked down "I wanted to I just didn't want you to worry about me." I said "I always worried about you. You're all I ever think about, not including the Kira case of course. Ever since you left I couldn't stop thinking about you about the last time we saw each other and all the memories we had the last conversation we had and then you disappeared how was I supposed to-"

I pulled him towards me our lips connected and it felt like the first time, as usual I cut of his conversation and let him enjoy himself. I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and gently played with his hair, he pulled me closer putting his hands on my waist and continued our passionate kiss. He looked at me, I could see a smile creeping up in his face but he stopped himself, I rolled my eyes and turned around unlocking the door and opening it. He noticed my eye roll and turned me around kissing me again while continuing to pick me up leading me into the house shutting the door behind him. (𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌 𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 ;) )

We were making out on the couch it was getting really heated I wasn't sure if he had any other female interaction besides the last time I had kissed him

We were making out on the couch it was getting really heated I wasn't sure if he had any other female interaction besides the last time I had kissed him. But what I did know is that he was a good kisser.

Flashback~

Watari had brought us two milkshakes, one being strawberry and one being chocolate. Lawliet and I sat at a small table near the dining room where we drank our smoothies. "I don't really like cherries that much do you want mine?" I asked him he nodded and took them off of my milkshake "Wanna see a trick?" He said confidently "You know I do!" I said excitedly, I was always interested in everything he did. He took the cherry and ate it, I looked unamused "L...I've seen you eat before that's not a trick." He raised his finger as if telling me to wait he moved his tongue around inside his mouth and when he opened it he pulled out the cherry stem it was in a cute little knot "Ta-Da!" He said holding it in the palm of his hand "Wow Lawliet you're gonna be great with the ladies someday." I laughed he blushed flustered as we continued drinking our milkshakes.

Flashback overrrrrr

"Shall we go futher?" He asked "I'm not sure, have you ever done it before?" I replied he shook his head "Well...no have you?" I shook my head as well "No, Light and I tried but I didn't think I was ready yet." I said "I see, do you think you're ready now?" He asked "I'm not sure.." I replied, he smiled and kissed my forehead "We can wait then." I smiled and got up from on top of him "You should get some sleep." I told him he crossed his arms "Sleep? No I can't sorry." I rolled my eyes "Come on, my bed is comfortable." I grabbed his hands and walked to my room "It does look comfortable but where will you be sleeping?" He asked "In the living room of course!" I smiled "You could sleep with me if you want." He blushed "If I do will you actually sleep?" He rolled his eyes "Maybe." I laughed and jumped on the bed "Alright come on then let's sleep." I went under the covers and sat up leaning against the headboard.

He sat at the end of the bed awkwardly "What are you doing?" I asked "Giving you personal space." I crawled over to him and jumped on his back "Stop being weird we used to do this all the time." He fell backwards causing me to plop on the bed his head landed on my lap "Yeah but we aren't kids anymore." He said "You're no fun." I said crossing my arms, he sighed and went to the other side of the bed "Yay!!!" I laughed he turned on the tv and we watched a movie, it wasn't long until I fell asleep

𝐴/𝑁

𝐴𝑙𝑜ℎ𝑎 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒...𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑡...𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑙 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑎𝑙𝑜ℎ𝑎 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑏𝑦𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜