Chapter 3

TW~ Suicide

Flashback~

Your father had finally arrived to the house along with the police shortly behind him. They rushed into the house pushing through to the backyard inspecting my unconscious mother.

Time skip~ to the funeral because I really don't care about the police investigation since it seems sort of boring.

The funeral was planned about a week after her death, most of my family had attended it. It was open casket and my mother was dressed beautifully in a black laced dress which complimented her skin perfectly, she looked like a goddess.

Each one of my family members had came up and spoke a few words to her until it was my turn. I walked up to her casket and looked down at her, admiring her features. "She really was an amazing mom." I thought. I couldn't say anything to her directly due my throat swelling from the tears that flooded back at me, so I just looked at her still curious about as to why she did what she did.

Once I excused myself, my dad went forward to speak a few words. He walked up to her casket quickly mumbled something and proceeded to slam the casket creating a loud bang. Everyone looked at him in shock as he rushed out of the funeral home.

The funeral soon ended and my dad still hadn't arrived to take me home. Before it got too dark I decided that it would be best if I were to walk myself back, it may have taken a lot longer than it would've by car but what else could I have done. Every time my mom would take me on drives she would tell me which routes to take in case I were to get lost. My mother had always trusted me, that's what made our relationship so special.

Once I reached the house I walked in noticing it was still a mess from all the commotion that had went on the night before her accident. I decided to clean up, my father was still not home "I wonder where he went?" I sighed and continued cleaning.

𝐴/𝑁~

𝑂ℎ 𝑛𝑜! 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘! 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑦? 𝑑𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑡? 𝐻𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑘𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑘𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑡𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 9 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡. 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑟! :)))