Chapter 12

Flashback~

Y/N POV~

I waited in the alleyway for Watari, it was 11:58pm. Tired from all the running I found a bench nearby to sit at until a black vehicle approached me and rolled down the window. Watari showing a smile as I ran into the car.

"Do you have any cash with you?" I looked down "No I didn't bring any."

"That's fine we will just sneak you into Wammy's for the night and you'll take a plane to Japan tomorrow morning I already have everything set up for you there." Watari said

"Alright, thank you for everything Watari you've been nothing but help to me for these couple years so thank you for that." I said "The pleasure is mine." He replied as we drove to Wammy's.

He snuck me in and let me lay in his room while he slept in the office. I didn't want the boys to worry about me so they couldn't know about this which means I wouldn't be able to see them while I'm here.

Time skip~ to the night I guess lol

I stayed up practically all night reading it was about 3am and my flight was at 7. I got hungry and the only way I could get food was to head downstairs. I tiptoed trying my hardest not to make any noise, I got downstairs and I saw someone looking out the window in the dining room.

Black hair white t shirt of course it was L. I hid behind a corner of the kitchen and looked at what he was doing. His reflection through the window looked sad, his eyes were gloomy, they weren't ever like that before I left. I debated on whether or not I should show myself but then he would probably insist I stayed with him here. I just don't want him to worry about me. I quietly walked back upstairs until a loud creak was heard through the wooden boards of the step I had took.

He turned around and slowly walked towards me trying to see who it was. "Hello?" He said. I missed his voice and the way he says things always so formal, I rushed back upstairs as quietly and quickly as I could and ran back to Watari's room hoping he didn't see me.

The next day~

The next day~

It was 6:28 am, the boys were awake, they were downstairs eating breakfast. Watari had brought me some and I ate it in his room. I changed into nice clothes and did my hair I was all ready for my flight.

Watari took me out to the back where the cars were, we managed to get there without anyone noticing. We went into the car and drove to the airport.

We went through all of the security and we waited for the lady over the speaker to say when I had to get on the flight. In that time Watari told me that I would be sitting in first class. "You didn't have to do that." I troubled "You should feel comfortable on your flight, one of my workers will be in Japan waiting for you to take you to your new place he will also be your "guardian" for now, so you can attend school. Everything is being paid for so don't worry about the place your staying, I think you'll like it there." I hugged Watari "Thank you so much you really are the best!" He hugged me back and I went into the airplane.

In the airplane~

First class was nice, the flight attendants often came over to ask if I wanted any food or drinks and when I got them they put them on this tiny desk where I could eat. The seats were the type that reclined so you could lay down, and they were more comfortable than the ones in the normal class. It was peaceful, I looked out the window almost the whole time until I had fell asleep.

The flight attendant woke me up saying that we have arrived to our destination, I was now in Japan. I grabbed my bag and exited the plane back to the Japanese airport. I had been studying Japanese ever since I was little so their language wasn't that difficult for me to read. I exited the airport to see a man waiting for me.

"Are you F/N L/N?" He asked "Yes you must be Watari's worker." He nodded and opened the door for me I walked in and he put my stuff in the trunk. We had small talk and drove to my new place.

The man parked his car in a driveway of this house

The man parked his car in a driveway of this house. A small house, it was cute and perfect for me. We walked in and there was already furniture and everything you needed inside a house, it was perfect. "This is where you will be staying, your new school is across the way. It will only takes about a 15-20 minute walk, if you'd like I could stay here with you for a couple days till you get settled." The man spoke "It's all good thank you for bringing me here." I smiled, he then handed me a box "Watari told me to give this to you, he said it could be useful." I opened the box, to my surprise it was a phone I smiled and looked up at the man "Thank you guys." The man smiled and exited the house.

I looked at the phone it had all the boys contacts including Watari's and the Wammy's home phone. I called Watari and thanked him then headed to sleep from the jet lag that the flight caused me to have.

𝐴/𝑁~

𝑊𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑟𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑗𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑖 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑓 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 ;) 𝑦𝑒ℎ𝑎