The Phone Call.

Bingo

"Mummmmm, when can I go home?" I asked.

Mum was talking to the doctor as I sat in my hospital bed.

I was feeling a lot better, and I just wanna go home.

It has been a couple of days in this hospital once again.

"Soon honey. And Aunt Brandy is coming over this weekend!" Mum exclaimed.

"Yay!" I said, and flopped onto my bed.

I haven't seen Aunt Brandy since I was 5!

I'm so excited to see her!

One second Bingo, I have to call your dad real quick, I'll be back." Mum said, and left the room.

"Mmm, okay." I said, I got on my phone and watched on Pawtube.

I yawned.

It was only seven in the morning. It's not early for me.

Mum came back a few minutes later.

"Okay Bingo. I'm done." She said.

The nurse came in.

"Hello Bingo! And Mrs. Heeler!" She said,

"Okay, I have to give you one more shot then you're done."

I might be a 12-year-old dog, but I still don't like shots.

I gripped onto Floppy as she stuck the needle into my left arm.

"Eeeek!" I said as she pulled it out.

"There we go! All done!" The nurse said, and stepped back.

Ring, ring!

Mum grabs her phone from her pocket and answers.

"Hello?" She said.

Narrator/Chilli's POV

"Hello?" Chilli said when she answered the phone.

"Chilli? Is that you?" The voice said over the phone.

It was her sister, Brandy.

"Brandy? Hello! Why are you calling?" Chilli asked her, as she leaned against the wall of the hospital room.

"It's something about Bluey... I saw her with another dog last night..." Brandy said,

her voice cracking as tears welled up in her eyes, making her vision blurry.

"What did she do? And who was she with?" Chilli put her concerned face on. "And why are you here early? I thought you were coming on Saturday!"

"I wanted to surprise you! And Bluey... Brandy paused as she sighed heavily, then continued, "She was with a dalmatian, and they were breaking into a... a Gas Station!" Brandy burst out sobbing, and she slid down the side of the gas station wall.

Defeated.

On the other hand, Chilli's face turned into an angry frown, opening her mouth in shock.

"She did WHAT?!?!" Chilli shouted over the phone, gripping it harder in her right paw, as her left paw turned into a fist.

"She tried to break into a gas station, but I caught her!" Brandy said. "I don't know why she was doing that! But she tried to assault me when saw me!"

Brandy looked down at her scratch that Bluey gave her on her left arm and right leg.

She rubbed the back of her head that the dalmatian scratched,

all of them are still slightly bleeding.

Brandy picked up the fur chuck that came off of her head, that the dalmatian pulled out.

Brandy wished that never happened, seeing her niece trying to break into a gas station,

and assaulting her.

Tears spilled out of her eyes once again,

rolling down her cheeks off her face and onto the ground, splashing the footpath.

"I can't believe she would do such a thing! I'll be there in a sec. What gas station?" Chilli shouted angrily.

Brandy stood up slowly, and walked to the front of the gas station.

She read the sign that said, '4 Paws', And replied to Chilli's questions.

"4 Paws." Brandy said and sighed.

"Okay. I'll be there." Chilli said and hung up.
She walked to Bingo.

"Bingo, honey?" Chilli said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Yes Mum? Is everything alright?" Bingo asked, worried.

"N- er, yes. But I just have to go somewhere real quick. I'll be back, okay?" Chilli said.

"Where are you going? Mum? Mummmm!" Bingo cried as Chilli walked away from Bingo.

Chilli turned around to see a glimpse of her daughter,

who had tears streaming down her face as she didn't know what was going on.

She asked the nurse if she could watch over Bingo as she ran some errands.

"Sure. I'll watch her." The nice nurse said and smiled.

"Thank you. Tell her I'll be back..." Chilli said.

The nurse nodded and walked to the room where Bingo was.

Chilli ran out of the hospital and got in her car.