"Are you fucking kidding me?" Lynn spoke.

The police banged rang the doorbell, and Lynn Sr. answered it. Their smiles vanished.

"Lynn Loud Sr.?" the officer asked.

"Yes?"

"And are you Rita Loud?"

"I am," Rita answered.

"Are you the parents of one Lincoln Loud?"

"We are. What's this about?" Lynn Sr. asked.

"Mr. and Mrs. Loud, you're under arrest for child abandonment, neglect, and abuse," the officer said as he handcuffed them.

Everyone gasped as more officers walked in.

"Which one of you is Lynn Jr.?" a female officer questioned.

"I am," Lynn nervously answered.

"Turn around," she ordered and then handcuffed her, "Lynn Loud Jr., you're under arrest for threatening assault & battery with the intent of harm."

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, the court will assign one to you. Do you understand these rights I just read you?" another officer stated.

They nodded with a worried look on their faces.

Lynn approached her other self. She glared at the other Lynn and spoke in a tone of pure loathing with venom, "You're pathetic. You worthless, inhuman—" Lynn swung several punches, but it was like punching the air as her arms went right through, "—bastard! You goddamn neglectful bitch! You had a brother! You had the best brother in the whole stinking world! And you just threw him away! For a stupid game! For luck! You don't deserve him!!"

Then the Ghost of the Future appeared and pointed. Lynn followed while still catching her breath from yelling and wiped the sweat from her forehead. As she walked, she heard whispers of her family asking what have they done, what were they thinking, and comments of realizing the mistreatment of Lincoln . . . followed by remarks of Lynn and her stupid luck. When they got to the police station, the Loud family was shocked to see Lincoln with Ronnie Anne and her arm around his shoulder.

"Lincoln?! You called the cops on us?!" Lynn exclaimed.

"You made me do this," Lincoln replied.

They were all interrogated—what happened, what they all did, etc. Arrests were placed on the other elder Loud sisters. Then everything went dark, and Lynn saw a pale light shining from a doorway with the Ghost of the Future pointing toward it. Lynn walked through, and inside, she saw a courtroom.

Lincoln was with three lawyers sitting at one table. Then, walked in Lynn with her parents, and all three were wearing orange prison jumpsuits with chains around their waists and attached to their handcuffs. Like Lincoln's visions, the jury found them guilty of all charges. The other Loud sisters sat with the public along with Lincoln's friends, who glared sideways at the Louds.

"For Lynn Loud Sr. and Rita Loud, on the charges of child abandonment, how do you find the defendants?" the judge questioned.

"Guilty, your honor," the jury member said.

"On the charges of child neglect, how do you find the defendants?"

"Guilty."

"On the charges of child abuse, how do you find the defendants?"

"Guilty."

"For Lynn Loud Jr., on the charges of threatening assault & battery, how do you find the defendant?"