69-77 EXTRAS

69

That night.

For Lu Xici and the others, there are two major things.

First, Jun Youyue's identity was revealed, along with the things about the Jun family that were in the news more than three years ago.

This incident was no small matter.

Lu Xici has been at the center of the storm during this period. Some netizens became annoyed when they saw her name, and would criticize her regardless of the truth of the matter.

They took another look at the "conclusive evidence" reports on the Jun family's academic fraud in the hot search, and they didn't care about it, and directly started scolding three generations of Lu Xici's ancestors.

Other netizens, even fans, could not help Lu Xici clear his name after seeing the old news and searching online for verification.

It was the Lu family who said the two were related, so the source of the information couldn't be wrong, right?

That was Lu Xici's family in the sense of blood. No matter how bad the relationship was, it was impossible to spread rumors about her, right?

Many fans can only try to clear up their innocence from the perspective that Lu Xici may not know what kind of person he is sleeping with.

They didn't know that Jun Youyue was Lu Xici's first wife, they just thought it was the new assistant who had been rumored the most during this period, and now they called her Lu Xici's rumored girlfriend.

Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to say this.

We have been married for three years and are still extremely in love. How could we not know what the other person does?

There are still a large number of active fans who are trying to get rid of their fans. Fortunately, their words are not sharp and they just express their disappointment.

However, Lu Xici's preparations were not very complete.

At this point in time, the Lu family revealed Jun Youyue's identity, which caught them off guard.

Moreover, if the truth is revealed immediately, it will appear very deliberate, as if the Jun family is hyping it up, and the public's perception will also be reduced.

But it would be too frustrating to leave it alone. The Jun family clearly didn't do such a thing, why should they be scolded for nothing?

Lu Xici took the tablet from Jun Youyue's hand.

"Don't look, be good. They will stop when the truth comes out in two days."

She just brushed off the words that were insulting Jun Youyue and the Jun family. She couldn't bear it.

She didn't want Jun Youyue to be slandered by such remarks again.

Jun Youyue lowered her eyes and remained calm and reticent as usual, but she was obedient and did not snatch the tablet back. She came to Lu Xici and hugged her loosely.

Jun Youyue was just watching Lu Xici's super talk.

Her Weibo account is a fan of actress x assistant cp. Many people are sending her private messages, wanting her to express their opinions.

As the person involved, she could only pretend to be quail and say nothing. She didn't even dare to upload the newly edited video yesterday.

As a result, her account continued to lose followers.

It can be regarded as sharing the joys and sorrows with my wife.

Lu Xici was frantically making phone calls and sending messages to smoothen the relationship.

Her mother still had matters with the Lu family to deal with, so she took Jun Youning away, who was bored and probably imagining things online, so she couldn't help for the time being.

Jun Youyue was actually not sad.

She knew the news was false and she knew she would be vindicated soon.

She felt even more sorry for Lu Xici, who was still tired from this matter so late.

And she couldn't do much to help herself.

Jun Youyue is just depressed.

Feeling unhappy, the seemingly nonexistent dog's ears drooped down.

Although his expression is still indifferent, there is a gloomy color between his eyebrows.

She recently discovered that apart from doing research and experiments, she really knew nothing about anything else and couldn't do anything.

But she also learned that life can't just be work.

She has a wife and a family. Not only did she fail to help the other party share his worries, 90% of the other party's troubles were brought about by herself.

At this time, Jun Youyue could only recall what Lu Xici said to herself last time.

Then find something to do and forget about this anxious feeling that you are worthless.

Speaking of which, now that the big trouble is solved, should she propose to Lu Xici?

Jun Youyue suddenly felt energetic.

She quietly walked over, took out her phone, and started searching for the engagement ring.

Lu Xici was so busy that he had no time to take care of Jun Youyue.

This gave Jun Youyue an opportunity to secretly choose a diamond ring.

Common styles are eliminated first.

Too heartless, not worthy of Lu Xici.

Jun Youyue browses the customized models.

When Jun Linyi left, he left a fortune to the sisters.

Jun Youyue hasn't used much for so many years, so it's time to use that asset.

She first went to the website of a jewelry store with the best reviews and contacted customer service.

As expected, the customer service staff has already gone off work. Jun Youyue continued to browse the official store.

She actually felt that these rings were all somewhat similar.

She couldn't say anything fancy, after all, it was for her wife, and of course it was more important that her wife liked it.

What she didn't know was that Lu Xici had also quietly browsed diamond rings a few days ago, but it was from a jewelry designer friend of Lu Xici's.

Lu Xici has even discussed the design elements with friends.

She wanted a ring with elements of the moon and life, and chose the best-quality blue diamond as the main stone.

Originally I wanted to get a sapphire, but the designer happened to have a blue diamond that was good in all aspects. The calmer and deeper color of the blue diamond is more suitable for Jun Youyue.

It's almost May now, and I don't have much time left for my designer friends to come up with the results before Jun Youyue's birthday.

But Lu Xici has money, and she believes that within two weeks, her friend will show her the first version of the finished product.

Before Jun Youyue looked at a few models, she received a call.

She was more than a little surprised when she saw the name in the note.

The visitor's name is Xun Changhong, Jun Youyue's former mentor.

I haven't taken Jun Youyue with me since nearly four years ago.

She didn't express her position clearly when something happened to the Jun family.

It is equivalent to doing nothing and protecting oneself wisely.

Jun Youyue won't comment too much. Human nature is like this. He can only say that not everyone is Lu Xici, who can like her and love her without asking for anything in return.

She got up and answered the call.

The other party knew Jun Youyue's character, so he didn't exchange too many pleasantries and went straight to the topic.

"I have the raw data from your aunt and uncle's experiments. Do you need help?"

Jun Youyue never thought that this was why she came.

"No need." She also had the evidence given by her sister in her hand.

Xun Changhong was a little anxious. "Is it really unnecessary? It's very important. I saw the reports on the Internet... I was very sorry for you a few years ago and didn't help you, but at that time... I have been your teacher for so long, at least let me help you now. Can I help you?"

Jun Youyue didn't know what to think.

Most of what Xun Changhong omitted was how the group of people threatened her and how she weighed it before abandoning Jun Youyue. She did not side with the Jun family in the whole incident.

To be honest, the four-year late confession is somewhat meaningless as a remedy.

Both sides were silent for a long time.

Just when Xun Changhong was so guilty that he was about to speak again, Jun Youyue finally spoke. "Do you have any evidence about their human experiments?"

After making this call, Lu Xici happened to step away from the previous call.

Jun Youyue sat down to discuss with Lu Xici with the new information.

The second thing was that a stampede occurred in the blind area of ​​​​the institute's surveillance area. The cause is unknown, but the old man of the Lu family happened to be present at the time.

When the rescuers arrived, only Mr. Lu, who had been trampled to death, was left at the scene. He was still holding a round clothes button that had been torn from an unknown person in his hand.

Lu Jinghua was unconscious and admitted to the ICU ward.

One of his personal guards also died and three escaped.

The Lu family suddenly became a mess.

The news spread quickly under the deliberate promotion of Lu Tingyi and Lu Shaoning.

Within a day or night, all the respectable people in the capital knew that something big had happened to the old man who was in charge of the Lu family. He probably wouldn't be able to survive it, and the head of the Lu family would be officially changed to Lu Zhiheng.

Everyone knows what Lu Zhiheng is.

Being eager for quick success and self-willed will definitely not convince the public.

While everyone was sighing secretly in their hearts, they all had one thought: The Lu family is probably going to undergo a major blood change.

When disaster strikes, whoever doesn't take a bite of meat is stupid.

As expected, Lu Jinghua did not survive the second day.

He completely stopped breathing at 11:00 midnight.

According to the juniors of the Lu family who were guarding him, he opened his eyes before he died and muttered something about "pills" and "changes" in his mouth, words they couldn't understand.

Regardless of the needle still stuck in his hand, he waved around, trying to find something.

Even until his death, Lu Jinghua could not pursue what he had been pursuing for half his life, and he would not rest in peace until his death.

It's just that the eyes that were supposed to be used for identification have long been like decorations, completely dead.

Even before his death, he never regained his brightness and health.

Lu Jinghua's funeral is scheduled for three days later, an auspicious time.

When they heard the news, Jun Youyue and Lu Xici were busy sorting out the evidence given by Xun Changhong.

I don't know what motivated the instructor. The evidence he gave was as if he was desperate for his life. He almost revealed all the dirty things.

It was only at this moment that Jun Youyue found out.

In addition to human experiments, China's largest research institute also has some more disgusting, vicious and unethical experiments.

The Jun family has also opposed the upper class more than once.

Even in the era when the Internet was not very developed, the Jun family once publicly opposed the actual owner of the institute and completely offended him.

The owner was inextricably linked to Lu Jinghua, and the two seemed to have been brothers in the past.

The specifics cannot be studied because of its long history.

No wonder the Jun family was so thoroughly beaten to death at that time.

If it was just Lu Jinghua's greed, he would indeed be short-changed.

It was only in the past few days that Jun Youyue realized that the forces in the institute were so intertwined that they formed a web.

Inside the net is the ultimate stench, but outside the net there is peace.

Over the years, they have dealt with countless talented young researchers because they couldn't stand it.

But those who had no ability and really relied on fraud to get to the top, such as the middle-aged man surnamed Ji who was lying in the basement of Luzhai at the moment, had a prosperous life.

But what is certain is that their behavior is very well concealed.

It's not that people within the network don't know about it at all, but because of various interest conflicts, people within the network don't dare to speak out even if they think there is a problem.

Lu Xici was also very sad after seeing it.

The place that was supposed to be an ivory tower has long been stained with black and has penetrated into the bones.

Fortunately, the higher-ups probably just don't know about this, rather than unwilling to take care of it.

With the evidence, she believed that the higher authorities would cooperate with them.

As for how to contact...the Cheng family is very knowledgeable.

Jun Youyue finally understood why Jun Linyi and Yang Waqing stopped her from being interested in living things back then, and why they didn't stop her directly later.

The former is a parent who is generally worried about his children, while the latter is unwilling to let his children's talents be wiped out because of problematic people and events.

Moreover, perhaps Yang Waqing wanted to take advantage of the opportunity three and a half years ago to make Jun Youyue feel disheartened about the experiment.

But no one expected that Lu Xici would pull Jun Youyue's hand.

Things like feelings cannot be calculated or counted as accidents.

The author has something to say:

The research institute and researchers in this article do not have any realistic prototypes. The author respects and admires all diligent and kind scientific researchers.

See you tomorrow~

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2035-02-17 01:12:32~2035-02-85 10:14:45~Thank you to the little angel who

irrigated the nutrient solution: . 5 bottles; 3 bottles of WolfYear; 1 bottle of Boeing Bing, 1009., Dada, Double Update Today, Mo Ran, Single Dog, Childish Ghost, and Yuanyuanshi; Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard

!