Full Synopsis

Lu Xici has been in the industry for many years, and there is a "secret" that everyone knows - she married young.

She always wears a plain ring on the ring finger of her left hand. Whenever she is asked about it, she always smiles shyly.

Anyone who sees this smile will feel that the two of them are in love and she is very happy. Only she knew how forced this smile was.

Lu Xici originally thought that Jun Youyue didn't like him.

A piece of paper, three years of marriage, and the two people have spoken no more than ten sentences in total.

Jun Youyue also has a very hot scandal.

Until Lu Xici accidentally peeked into Jun Youyue's photo album.

It's full of myself.

*

Jun Youyue also has a "secret".

She has been secretly married for many years, and her wife is her lovely little childhood sweetheart.

He would pull her by the hem of her clothes and call her sister, wrap his arms around her neck and kiss her ears, and be so sleepy that he would not forget to kiss her good night, so cute.

Who can resist being moved by this? Anyway, Jun Youyue can't do it.

She always thought that her husband and wife lived harmoniously and had a good relationship.

Until one day Lu Xici handed her a divorce agreement without any warning.

Jun Youyue was stunned.

How can you chase your wife if you are too stupid? Waiting online, quite urgent.

*

Small theater:
In the travel variety show "Honeymoon Again", the director gave Jun Lu and his wife several task cards, which contained questions that netizens wanted to ask them.

Question 1: What does Ms. Jun think of the rumors about their original relationship status?

Jun Youyue looked innocent: I think our relationship has always been good?
Lu Xici chuckled: It has always been very good indeed.
Even she, the client, had a drunken episode, which she didn't know before.

Question 2: Is it true that Lu Yinghou has been pursuing Ms. Jun for more than five years?

Jun Youyue grabbed the microphone: I was the one chasing her.

Question 3: How many times a week do you two do this?

Lu Xici: Is this allowed?
Jun Youyue: You should ask how many times a day.

Question 4: Do you want to have children?

Jun Youyue:?
Lu Xici: It's getting more and more improper! director!

The director was eventually sent by Lu Xici to chase him all over the island for an hour.