21-30

Chapter 21 (The inverted V starts after 2.3)

On the other side of the screen, Tao Sheng held Jun Youyue's mobile phone and stared at the screen intently.

Jun Youyue stayed on the chair nearby, looking very restless.

There was also a girl wearing glasses sitting at the same table. She was a real business person.

She looked at the restless Jun Youyue with interest, and said "It hurts, it hurts too much" in her heart, and unconsciously tapped the table with her fingers.

"Okay, okay, passed. Come on, take it and say hello to your wife."

As Tao Sheng cheered, Jun Youyue finally breathed a sigh of relief.

She took the phone and replied to Lu Xi: "Hello, Miss Lu." 】The sentence pattern directly copied Lu Xici's words.

Lu Xici replied with an emoticon, looking like he was in a good mood.

Looking at that emoticon, Jun Youyue finally calmed down from her nervousness.

"Is this really... no problem?" She still frowned and asked Tao Sheng.

After all, according to what her sister said, she herself seemed to lack common sense.

What she thinks is normal may not be normal, and what she thinks is problematic may also be common.

"Oh, be open-minded. You should seize the opportunity to chase your wife. If you don't add this WeChat account, a small businessman will add it today. Maybe your wife will go out with her the day after tomorrow and have sex with her." Tao Sheng said very exaggeratedly

. It made Shang Shi sequence laugh.

But Jun Youyue obviously took her words seriously.

When she thought about it carefully, it was indeed true.

A carrot and a pit, if she doesn't take it, someone else will.

It was rare for her to take the initiative, and she didn't want Lu Xici to completely change his mind and give up on her before she could explain clearly.

Jun Youyue lowered his head, stopped talking, and focused on chatting with Lu Xici.

Shang Shixu looked back at Jun Youyue. "Your friend is quite interesting."

Tao Luxi's single recommendation person Sheng: "No, no, no, she is just a piece of cake. She can only reply 'um'. Her wife is the most interesting." "You just returned to China, so you may not have seen her movies. Let's put it this way.

, how about I invite you to my house the day after tomorrow to watch her previous movie "Mountain Man"?"

Tao Sheng worked very hard to care for her idol.

Shang Shixu couldn't help laughing.

"Then I'm being disrespectful. Alas, it's been so long since I returned home and I finally found such a satisfactory girl, but she turned out to be a married woman. You have to make it up to me." She chatted with Tao Sheng about the topic of blind dates this morning

. There is a girl that I am particularly satisfied with and I want to get to know her.

As a result, Tao Sheng said the girl's name after hearing the general characteristics.

Shang Shixu originally said that it would be great if Tao Sheng knew the girl. He could introduce her to her and save her from having to wait a long time for a reply on the blind date website.

As a result, Tao Sheng screamed, became furious, and sent dozens of messages to a colleague of hers.

After careful inquiry, I found out that Ms. Lu and Tao Sheng's colleagues were getting divorced recently.

It is still not close to success.

It was not easy to disturb the couple at this time, so I had to cooperate with them and let the poor man who was dumped for no reason add her wife's WeChat account.

"That's for sure. I'll help you keep an eye out to see if there's anything suitable. Do you want only girls?"

Tao Sheng's task was completed. She felt relaxed and started to eat while chatting with her college friends.

"Yes. Are you from the research institute? What kind of pretty girls can you meet?" Shang Shixu joked.

Thinking of the institute, her expression changed slightly. However, it only flashed for a moment. She closed it quickly and did not let the two researchers notice it.

Speaking of which, the girl next to me is named Jun. I wonder if he is from the Jun family who suffered disaster four years ago.

Anyway, take pity on me for a second. It was not easy to conduct experiments in that institute.

"Why not? Look at her, isn't she beautiful? Look at me, am I pretty too?" Tao Sheng bared his teeth at Shang Shixu and winked.

Straight women are like this, extremely bold and unrestrained.

"...Ahem. She's quite beautiful." Shang Shixu cleared his throat to ease the embarrassment.

"Eat, don't talk. Miss Jun is the same. Miss Lu should be eating at the moment. If you have anything to say, you can talk about it later." She greeted.

Jun Youyue reluctantly put down her phone and picked up her chopsticks.

In fact, Lu Xici didn't send her many messages in the past few minutes, but just exchanged simple greetings.

And she didn't know how to start the chat topic or what to say to Lu Xici.

If she simply and rudely identified her identity, would Lu Xici delete her immediately?

* * *

Miss Shang is a person who doesn't like to talk.

After a night of chatting, Lu Xici came to this conclusion.

She sends one and the other party replies.

She sent five messages, but the other party still responded with one message.

This reticent attitude unexpectedly gave Lu Xici a sense of intimacy, and she had more patience to chat with this netizen.

Lu Xici: [I see that Ms. Shang studied abroad as a graduate student. Is there any difference between studying abroad and living in China? ]

After chatting for a while, Lu Xici finally asked what she was most interested in - the study life of a top student.

I wonder if this Miss Shang is like that person, busy studying all day long and having no extracurricular life.

Jun Youyue, pretending to be Shang Shixu:...

She has never studied abroad, how does she know?

So she went to the browser, entered the words "life as an overseas student", changed the answer with the highest number of likes on the forum, and sent it to Lu Xici.

[I think I am quite lonely. I am busy with my studies, the language and culture are different, and it is difficult to integrate into the local community. 】

Lu Xici was thoughtful, would a top student also have a language barrier? She then asked a few more questions about studying abroad.

Then her alarm clock went off. She has to prepare for tomorrow's scene.

After Lin Ni's incident, she had to spend more time preparing to ensure that tomorrow's filming would go as smoothly as possible.

To be honest, she was a little irritable now and really didn't know how to face this senior who was both a teacher and a friend.

She couldn't talk to insiders like Song Liufeng, so she could only keep it in her heart for the time being.

There was nowhere to vent her anger, and it tickled her heart to the point of pain.

On the other side, Jun Youyue looked a little annoyed at the words "I'm going to do my work first, let's talk next time".

A whole night passed without even talking to Lu Xici for a few words, except for being able to confess her suspicions to Lu Xici.

After all, online chatting is different from reality. When you can't see the other person's expression and have no common topic, it's easy to get cold feet.

Jun Youyue secretly felt sad, and then opened the browser and searched for "Dating Chat Techniques".

Answer 1: I have seen a fortune teller, you are short of water in the five elements, I am a water person, and we are particularly harmonious.

Answer 2: What is your zodiac sign? I am a perfectionist Virgo~

Answer 3: I am ENTJ and you are INFP. We are a perfect match.

Jun Youyue silently wrote down the word metaphysics.

So after finishing his work, Lu Xici glanced at his phone before going to bed, and saw that Miss Shang was looking for something to talk about and asked her zodiac sign.

Lu Xici: [Does Miss Shang believe this?]

Lu Xici understands that top students should not be involved in such things.

When she was a student, Lu Xici was an enthusiastic believer in horoscopes for a while, and she took her friends to analyze everyone.

Among them, of course, is Jun Youyue.

It's just that after listening to her analysis, this Bingtuozi, uncharacteristically, didn't just reply with a "hmm".

Her reply was: "Don't look at that kind of unfounded stuff."

The subtext is to read more useful books.

Lu Xici, who had just scored 600 points in the mid-term exam:...

She thought that if she scored 750 points, it wouldn't be too bad if she scored 600 points, right?

Although it is far worse than a monster like Jun Youyue, who can only deduct five or six points for essays in all subjects.

No matter how you put it, after the person you had a crush on said this, Lu Xici never cared about zodiac related topics again.

When he heard another top student say this, Lu Xici's first reaction was actually that he was a fake top student who liked to have fun.

In fact, there are many top students who love to play and know how to play.

It's just that Lu Xici's impression of this group came from Jun Youyue, so there must be a big deviation.

Jun Youyue didn't know that her image in Lu Xici's heart was almost in jeopardy.

She recently started carrying her mobile phone with her, so naturally she responded instantly.

She didn't really believe this before. When she just searched, no matter which edition of metaphysics said that she and Lu Xici were a perfect match, she was shaken and wanted to believe it for once.

Business sequence: [This is just a conclusion drawn from a large amount of data. It's not necessarily universal, but it has reference value. ]

Lu Xici nodded and breathed a sigh of relief. This makes sense, like something a true academic would say.

Jun Youyue's heartfelt words successfully saved her vest image.

In fact, how could Jun Youyue not know Lu Xici's zodiac sign?

She almost memorized what time Lu Xici was born, how long she cried when she was born, and memorized it. How could she not remember Lu Xici's birthday?

He was just playing the role of a blind date and looking for topics to talk about.

Moreover, she would give gifts to Lu Xici every year after his birthday. They were all carefully selected, but they looked relatively simple.

The year before last, it was the throat lozenges specially made by the institute, and last year it was the mixed vitamin chewable tablets she specially prepared for Lu Xi Ci.

Lu Xici's birthday is coming soon this year, but she and Lu Xici are in such a quarrel.

I don't know if I'll have a chance to give that gift that I've been preparing for a long time but hasn't finished yet.

Jun Youyue flexibly applied the conversation skills she had just learned and added.

It's true that she can't speak and can't find a topic, but she has a strong learning ability.

Just read a few online "guides to picking up girls" and you'll be able to understand them and apply them to reality.

However, if it is a face-to-face communication, it is still difficult for Jun Youyue to say a long list of flirting words.

It's too shameful, she still prefers to rely on action.

Shang Shixian: [Also, I want to know your birthday. ]

Lu Xici was stunned for a moment when he saw these words.

He also said that Miss Shang couldn't speak. Isn't this quite good?

Lu Xici: [It's the 19th next month. I'm a Pisces. What about you? ]

Jun Youyue felt a little excited when Lu Xici brought the topic back.

In the past, she rarely chatted with Lu Xici.

Not to mention saying goodbye to Lu Xi, she had clearly never spoken to humans as a species.

The people she communicates with most are data, which are experimental animals, but they are limited to inner conversations and are too lazy to speak out.

[I'm a Cancer, it's still early. I'll tell you when it's almost here. ]

Lu Xici looked at the constellation and frowned unconsciously.

She remembered that Jun Youyue's birthday was July 12th, which happened to be Cancer.

But that person is not like a Cancer. He has very few emotional changes, and always has the same iceberg expression on his face.

Not to mention sensitive or sentimental, these words are inappropriate for Jun Youyue.

Lu Xici didn't know that Jun Youyue hesitated all afternoon to send her congratulations on winning the award.

I don't know that Jun Youyue's inner drama of saying thank you is enough to put on a wonderful drama.

Judging from Jun Youyue's complicated little thoughts, she is actually quite a Cancer.

It's a pity that Lu Xici saw her inhumane alienation and perfunctory reticence.

There are only twelve constellations in total, so this degree of similarity cannot even be considered a coincidence.

She took a deep breath, pushed Jun Youyue out of her mind, and continued typing: [Are you still leaving me in suspense? I will remember to ask]

[No more, good night, we will talk tomorrow]

Jun Youyue's eyes softened after receiving Lu Xici's good night.

It's not yet early in the morning, so Lu Xi went to bed very early, which is good for his health.

She watched the entire chat record several times, took a screenshot of Lu Xici's last two sentences, and put it in her favorites.

This WeChat account is new, and the only friend is Lu Xici.

Now even Lu Xici is the only one in the daily communication tools.

Jun Youyue stared blankly at his photo album and didn't turn off his phone for a long time.

The author has something to say:

I flagged this morning and said I wanted to try to see if I could write 6,000 words in four hours between classes.

Then I got caught in the rain and caught a cold and

very slowly finished the 2,000 words at half the normal speed... ·

After seeing everyone's comments, most of the little cuties guessed it right, that's right! It's Jun Youyue's sexy operation. The two of them are going to start dating online (?)

Thanks for voting for me or giving me nutrients during 2035-01-15 02:35:29~2035-01-17 07:57:12 Thank you to the little angels

who threw the grenades: You Anli

's wife 1; thank you to the little angels who threw the mines: Haidianjia's salted fish and Alice 1;

thank you to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: Alice 20 bottles; orange flavor 15 bottles; a wisp of soft smoke? 10 bottles; leakage 5 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!