41-50

Chapter 41

Lu Xici was stunned this time.

This gift wrapping, isn't it important?

Lu Xici began to think, as if the functionality and intention of the gift were not very important.

But putting it in a plastic bag is a bit too casual. Most people wouldn't do this, right?

It's just that Jun Youyue is indeed not an ordinary person.

Lu Xici stared at his girlfriend, who had a strange mind, and seemed to be thinking about how she should tell Jun Youyue.

After all, she can probably understand the functionalist thinking of Jun Youyue.

The two people stared at each other, and Lu Xici couldn't explain it for a long time.

Jun Youyue took out her mobile phone and started asking about the omnipotent Internet.

Answer 1: The packaging of a gift is like a person's dress. It is the first impression given to others and is very important.

Answer 2: Generally speaking, carefully selected and beautiful packaging can give the recipient a feeling that the gift is important and enhance the value of the gift itself.

Answer 3: The gift has been carefully prepared, shouldn't it be time to carefully choose a matching package?

Jun Youyue put down her phone and gradually understood everything in Lu Xici's extremely troubled eyes.

"In the future...it may be too late this year."

Jun Youyue felt a little sad and helpless when she thought that tomorrow was Lu Xici's birthday.

She had already wrapped the gift in advance, naturally in a plastic box with a plastic bag.

How should she find the most suitable packaging in one night?

Lu Xici chuckled.

"No, ahem. It's really no need. Now I know that the things you gave are all good things, so I don't need to bother buying packaging." I didn't expect that

Jun Youyue also prepared a gift for herself when things were so tense this year, Lu Xi Ci couldn't control her joy.

What could it be? Beauty and health pills? Fitness movies?

Lu Xici is looking forward to tomorrow even more.

Her mood was clearly written on her face, making Jun Youyue a little nervous.

"I did it according to my preference, because I don't know which one you like better...don't dislike it."

Jun Youyue took Lu Xici's hand and reminded her very sincerely.

"How is that possible?" Lu Xici smiled and held Jun Youyue's hand.

No matter what it was, it was too late for her to be happy, so how could she dislike it?

What's more, it sounds like the gift was made by Jun Youyue himself. How could there be any reason to dislike other people's handmade gifts?

"The doctor said you should rest."

After holding hands and sitting quietly for a while, Jun Youyue looked at the time, gave Lu Xici some medicine, and then told her to sleep.

"Sister Jun..." Lu Xici was still looking forward to her birthday, her heart hadn't calmed down yet, and she couldn't sleep.

She acted coquettishly with Jun Youyue, hoping to make her accommodating.

"You'll get better quickly if you rest well." Jun Youyue turned away, refusing to accept Lu Xici's cute attack.

She was selfless and turned off the light. She took away Lu Xici's mobile phone and put it on the desk to charge.

"..." Lu Xici stared at the dark ceiling, feeling hopeless again.

Unexpectedly, he escaped from Butler Liu, the family doctor, and his girlfriend.

She was very sad and angry, pouted, and when Jun Youyue approached to say good night to her, she turned around and covered her head.

The description of a deer being three years old is very apt.

Jun Youyue squatted next to Lu Xici's bed, looking at the bulging quilt, her eyes were soft and terrifying, and the corners of her mouth were sincerely curved.

Good night, my precious wife.

She stroked the top of Lu Xici's head through the quilt and turned around to sleep on the bench.

Feeling that someone was gone, Lu Xici suddenly opened the quilt.

Why doesn't this person play his cards according to the routine? Shouldn't he sleep with me?

Her actions successfully attracted Jun Youyue's attention.

Jun Youyue, who was about to go to the other side of the room, turned around and saw Lu Xici looking at him with bright eyes.

She moved back a little, leaving a large space, almost making it clear.

He just tapped the bed board to signal Jun Youyue to lie down.

No matter how dizzy Lu Xici was after being burned, it was impossible for him to turn into the shameless person he was when he was drunk in one day.

She has a lot of shame and can't do something so straightforward and shameful.

Jun Youyue suddenly became a little confused.

She was afraid that Lu Xici would not get a good rest if she and Lu Xici slept together.

But Lu Xici's movements were too attractive, making her a little restless.

Seeing that Jun Youyue didn't move, Lu Xici moved back a little bit, fearing that she might not understand.

Jun Youyue really couldn't resist such eyes full of expectation and joy.

She was annoyed that her self-control was too low when she met Lu Xici. She felt helpless and walked to Lu Xici's bed with a smile.

She lay down obediently.

Lu Xici just wanted to stay in the same bed with Jun Youyue.

As long as Jun Youyue is by his side, and he can feel her temperature and breath, this dreamlike day will not turn into nothing, it will become real.

So Lu Xici didn't move around, he didn't even put his hands next to Jun Youyue, he closed his eyes quietly and honestly, and his breathing gradually became even.

Jun Youyue was a little confused.

This was the first time that she and Lu Xici simply lay together, doing nothing, not even holding hands or hugging.

I can't tell you how I feel, but I'm definitely not disappointed.

Jun Youyue looked at the peaceful sleeping face of the person beside her pillow and understood that this was happiness.

Simple, yet full of warmth.

It's not exciting, but the sweetness and comfort in my heart make my head a little wandering.

Jun Youyue didn't think so.

She got closer to Lu Xici today, and she should be satisfied.

* * *

Have a good night's sleep.

The next day, Lu Xici's throat improved a lot, and his body temperature was almost gone. He was still a little feverish, but overall it was not a big problem.

It's just that you have to be careful with your voice during this period, otherwise it will delay the second stage of filming.

In fact, the lines can be dubbed, but Lu Xici is reluctant.

She felt it was unnecessary and would make her look unprofessional.

"Happy birthday, Aci." After opening his eyes, Lu Xici was the first to receive Jun Youyue's blessing.

Lu Xici grinned and turned his head to see Jun Youyue.

The sweetheart who was once so far away is now so close to me.

He could touch her with his hand, and the two people's breathing was intertwined in the small distance.

Even the ambiguity was diluted by the ultimate joy.

Lu Xici felt that he was probably still having a fever, and his mind was dizzy because of this pair of looks.

"A Ci turns 24 today." Jun Youyue was no less happy than Lu Xici.

This was the first time she spent a full birthday with Lu Xici since she was in middle school.

She put her arms around Lu Xici, who was smiling sweetly, and conveyed this joy to Lu Xici through an extremely intimate hug.

"Yeah. Later you can eat the cake ordered by Aunt Liu and the unpalatable longevity noodles made by my mother."

Lu Xici was very excited to receive gifts from everyone, especially Jun Youyue. , wishing he could fly directly out of Jun Youyue's arms.

"There are still medicines to take in the morning." Jun Youyue emphasized.

She could see it, no wonder the family doctor would treat Lu Xici like that.

If no one reminds him, Lu Xici will really forget to take his medicine.

Lu Xici's face fell.

Who has a fever on their birthday? It can't be you, right?

Thanks to Butler Liu who thoughtfully placed toiletries and a change of clothes for Jun Youyue at the door, the two of them were able to wash up together.

Unable to speak while washing, Jun Youyue's mind began to wander.

She couldn't remember whether the Jun family had a housekeeper before.

It seems that there is indeed an aunt-like character who is responsible for taking care of her and her sister's daily necessities.

Thinking about it carefully, Jun Youyue almost forgot that person's face, and only had a vague impression of his name. I don't know how I'm doing.

When going downstairs, Lu Xici trotted, and Jun Youyue followed behind her.

Pearl heard the two people's movements and howled at the top of the stairs. Then she was frightened by Lu Xici who swooped down the stairs and ran to the cat climbing frame.

"Cowardly Pearl." Lu Xici commented, which was recognized by the family.

Keep the cake in the refrigerator.

Breakfast changed from Western style to noodles that Lu Tingyi insisted on making by himself, and it also came with a fried egg that was a little burnt.

Jun Youyue had no intention of eating with him.

After Lu Xici frowned and swallowed the third mouthful, Jun Youyue accidentally received a bowl of longevity noodles.

"Sister Jun will eat too, she's very happy." Lu Xici generously gave half of the noodles to Jun Youyue.

Lu Tingyi was speechless but didn't bother to stop him.

She knew that if she stopped it, more than half of the bowl of noodles would fall into her bowl.

She was lucky enough to taste the noodles she cooked once.

It tasted so good that she didn't want to eat it a second time.

But she would never admit in public that her cooking tastes bad!

When Jun Youyue got up, she heard about her mother-in-law's astonishing kitchen skills.

Adhering to the spirit of sharing weal and woe, she silently picked up a handful of noodles.

Then she frowned unconsciously and blinked hard.

What kind of god is there to make noodles so unpalatable?

After finishing the noodles in the bowl with the milk, Jun Youyue had an illusion of enlightenment.

When it's salty to the extreme, it's fresh, and when it's lumpy to the extreme, it's strong.

The mother-in-law's bowl of noodles is fresh and chewy!

Lu Xici hadn't finished her bowl yet, so Jun Youyue looked at her, meaning he could help her share a little more.

Lu Xici followed Shan Ruliu and gave her a large pair of chopsticks.

"Thank you." While Lu Tingyi was leaving the living room after breakfast, Jun Youyue spoke to Lu Xici in a low voice.

"Once a year, I feel like I am going through a tribulation."

Fortunately, I can only experience this kind of torture once in a whole year, otherwise Lu Xici would definitely have trouble with her mother.

Leaving the good cook behind, he had to cook it himself, and the food was extremely unpalatable. Lu Tingyi is really a model of both cooking and fun.

The breakfast tribulation was over, and before he had time to check the blessings sent by his friends, Lu Xici was taken away by Lu Tingyi like a little chicken.

"Did you forget something, my good girl? You are going to attend the product launch conference with me today." Lu Tingyi looked at Lu Xici who was lying on the ground and refused to leave, speechless, and almost kicked

her .

Lu Xici really forgot.

She was a little confused from being burned last night, and all she could think about was the words "birthday gift".

She had no choice but to get up and change clothes reluctantly.

Jun Youyue definitely couldn't accompany Lu Xici.

Lu Xici said goodbye to Jun Youyue with great reluctance, but Jun Youyue didn't even show the same reluctance as he did at yesterday's lunch.

There is a situation. Lu Xici turned around and glanced at Jun Youyue one more time.

Unexpectedly, Jun Youyue avoided looking directly.

"Hurry, look, she can't run away again. Let's go." Lu Tingyi directly pulled Lu Xici away, and the door was slammed.

The author has something to say:

The Lu family is somewhat arrogant.

There will be a second update. See you at seven o'clock~