61-68 END

Chapter 61

Jun Youning couldn't help but say something dirty in his heart.

Was it already destroyed as promised? Her mother is cheating her daughter!

Of course, Jun Youning just complained in his heart.

She could probably understand what her mother meant by doing this.

Save your life and deliver the pills to your mortal enemies when necessary.

For mothers and mothers, the most important thing is that their children are alive.

If the people who harmed them are not eradicated, and Jun Youyue is so talented, sooner or later those people will target her.

Jun Youyue wiped her face subconsciously and accidentally rubbed mud on her face.

She didn't pay much attention.

There was only one thought in her mind.

Mom must still be alive! I just don't know where it went.

The plastic bag was sealed, but had several small holes in it.

Jun Youning is already unpacking plastic bags.

It's not that her family has the habit of packing important items in plastic bags, but if they are hidden in the soil, the first thing Yang Waqing has to consider is whether they will be degraded.

The black box is extremely small and exquisite, just like a ring box. It's really not big, and you can't tell that it can hold too many things inside.

So Jun Youyue expected that the "pill" in her sister's mouth would be a very small one.

But she didn't expect the pill to be about the same size as a quail egg.

Jun Youyue's first reaction was that this person had added too many useless impurities in the process of making the medicine, which may have been used for seasoning or preservatives.

It's unnecessary anyway.

But the person who made this pill was clearly her mother, Jun Linyi, who had become a first-level researcher in her early thirties and could no longer be called a genius.

She must have had her intentions.

Jun Youyue didn't dare touch the pills rashly.

There was a wad of paper stuffed next to the pills. It looks a little yellowed already.

Neither of them reached out to pull out the paper.

They had a premonition in their hearts, and they were a little reluctant to face it.

"How about... Yue'er tell me how you found this place?" Jun Youning spoke first.

She said it with a hint of teasing, completely unable to tell how heavy her mood was at the moment.

Jun Youyue glanced at her.

Why did she see in her sister a kind of movie queen temperament that was unique to Lu Xici and the others?

Jun Youyue withdrew her eyes.

She must have missed her wife so much that she was hallucinating.

"105 can also be one point and five minutes. The sun's shadow should be at this position after calculation."

There is another point that Jun Youyue did not say. Thanks to her clear memory of the map, she was able to discover that the location of this shadow pair was also the location of the laboratory.

Mom has already given me two hints, and it would be rude not to be able to find them again.

Impolite Jun Youning: ...Thank you for thinking about it.

"Let's take a look at it. The letter that mother and the others left for us."

Maybe it was also a suicide note. Jun Youning no longer avoided, took out the stack of paper and opened it.

The first one was given by Yang Wanqing to Jun Youyue.

Jun Youyue took it silently.

The first sentence shattered the secret expectation she had just felt.

"My dear Guaiguai:

When you see this letter, I will probably be gone. Don't be too sad. My mother and I will always watch you and protect you in the sky. If

you can find this box, it means they have taken action. , right?

But maybe not. I hope you just discovered the little secret between us, and then played a treasure hiding game with your mother. Is the difficulty okay? Ting Yi should have kept all the furnishings in the old house , those designs of mine will not be destroyed.

If you found it based on the direction of the shadow of the sun on January 5th, congratulations, this is the correct answer. Remember to bury the soil well, this willow tree is very commemorative. Although it has strong vitality, it can survive without care. "

When Jun Youyue saw this, the corner of her mouth curled up. She

was very mother-like. She would talk about this kind of thing as a treasure hunt game.

But looking back, she couldn't laugh anymore.

Yang Wanqing's letter, The attitude between the lines reveals the attitude of a dying person.

She will repeatedly nag about the happiness in the past, and will tell herself over and over again to live well.

She will even regret that she cannot see her own growth.

Jun Youyue lowered her eyes and finished reading. She carefully folded the three-page suicide note into small squares, took out the handkerchief she had prepared for her to wipe her tears with, and put the three pieces of paper in it. She had no real sense of it. Whether

it

was More than three years ago, and still now.

She is extremely convinced that her mother is still alive, somewhere in the world, hiding her name and escaping the pursuit of that group of people. Even a few minutes ago, she was a little happy because of all the traces. Now she

sees

it In this letter, Yang Wanqing said personally that she was gone.

How could it be?

Jun Youyue put the handkerchief back into her bag.

She must have read it wrong. Her mother was a liar.

Her mother never wrote a suicide note. This letter The letter was her reward for clearing the treasure game.

It must be like this.

Jun Youyue turned her head and saw her sobbing sister, with a hint of confusion.

"Sister?" "Jun Youyue leaned over and couldn't find anything to wipe her sister's tears for a while.

Jun Youning sobbed.

She controlled her emotions, at least not to collapse in front of her sister.

"It's okay. "Jun Youning took out the tissue himself.

He originally said that he should wipe it with his sister, but he looked at her like a normal person and retracted his hand in a sullen manner.

"There are two more letters. They were left for us by my mother on behalf of my mother. Let's take a look at them too." Jun Youning handed the divided letter paper to Jun Youyue.

Compared to Yang Waqing, Jun Linyi's letter was much shorter.

There was only one piece of paper, and not even half of it was written.

Yang Wanqing even imitated the handwriting.

My mother's handwriting is of an extremely flamboyant and flamboyant type. It is very distinctive and can be recognized at a glance.

Is Yang Wanqing imitating it, or was this letter originally left by Jun Linyi?

No one can give Jun Youyue the answer.

She only knew that she had attended Jun Linyi's funeral.

Jun Linyi cherishes words like gold.

She wrote briefly, but the content was very different from Yang Wanqing's.

As I read it, I could vaguely see the serious woman taking off her coat after entering the house, washing her hands very carefully before finally smiling at the two children surrounding her, leading them to find Yang Wanqing, one in each hand. .

My heart aches.

It's just the back... Jun Youyue frowned and took out the letter Yang Wanqing gave her. Not surprisingly, she found that there was "the word" on the back.

It's Morse code. Jun Youyue looked at the dots written in pencil and could see that the person was very anxious when writing.

The color is a bit light and can be wiped off with just a wipe.

Jun Youyue looked through it carefully.

Of course Jun Youyue can read Morse code. She wondered if her sister's copy would have something similar on the back.

But my sister is still crying.

Jun Youyue finished translating the code in her hand, and her sister had almost calmed down.

There was only a brief two-line code on the back of my sister's copy.

After deciphering it, the two of them fell into deep thought together.

"They asked you to keep the pills." Jun Youyue was the first to recover and spoke.

She cleared her throat, closed the box and handed it to Jun Youning.

Jun Youning did not take it. "You should accept it. You are the one they are causing trouble for."

Although her mother did not say the reason, Jun Youning knew it very well.

But she wanted to leave this life-saving pill to her sister.

My sister is still young, she also has a family, and may have other concerns about passing on the bloodline in the future.

Unlike her, living alone in the world does not matter whether she exists or not.

Jun Youyue wanted to find flaws in her sister's words.

But she couldn't find it. My sister's expression and tone of voice were perfect.

Jun Youyue had no choice but to accept the small box.

It was already past noon when we left Jun's house.

At 1:05, the shadow of the poplar tree was slightly tilted, shining on the mound-like earth bag.

The mound buried unspeakable secrets, absorbed two people's worth of tears, and lay quietly on the spot, digesting all the emotions.

"I'll go to the research institute again." Jun Youyue was not in a hurry to return to the set.

This was also what she and Lu Xici had discussed.

After talking about dating, they really didn't spend a whole day apart.

I was anxious and panicked, but for the sake of safety, I could only endure it.

Fortunately, I gained something today.

"Yes. Pay attention to safety." Jun Youning said goodbye to his sister with a smile.

Turning around, the smile on her face was instantly replaced by exhaustion.

After walking for a while, she took out a black box from her bag that looked similar to the one left by Yang Wanqing.

She made very small movements, looking around before taking the box completely out of the bag.

After that, he just opened the box quietly, as if to confirm what he got.

After doing all this, she slowly walked towards the store manager's residence.

She didn't care at all that someone was following her.

* * *

"You've been here for the past two days... ahem. Who do you want me to help you find?"

Even if Tao Sheng no longer has a project, he is still going to the research institute every day.

Her goal is not big, and she is not someone who will be targeted. No one cares whether she comes or not.

But she still lowered her voice and almost spoke into Jun Youyue's ear.

Jun Youyue tilted her head, trying to push the straight woman away.

She is a married woman, and she does not kiss her daughter.

"About five to ten years ago, he might have been a researcher or an assistant. There might be Ning in his name." After parting ways with her sister, Jun Youyue finally began to think about what was wrong with her sister.

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that there was something wrong with her sister, so she wanted to find someone to help her check it out.

For information related to the research institute, it would be right to look for a know-it-all like Tao Sheng, who has a low sense of presence.

Tao Sheng first expressed surprise at such a long string of words.

Jun Youyue looked away.

If she had known she would have typed it, she didn't even bother to speak.

Why did the two of them react so loudly as if they had seen a ghost when they heard her speak?

"Is there any more detailed information? What you gave is so rough, I will have to look for it for several days." Tao Sheng opened the memo on his phone and wrote down this pile of information.

Jun Youyue shook his head. She didn't know anything more, and it was impossible for her to reveal her sister's name directly to Tao Sheng.

If my sister came to the institute under her real name, how could I not know?

"Okay. I'll try to be as quick as possible. Do you know there are rumors that Cheng Xu is going to take over your project?"

Jun Youyue shook his head again.

Don't want to say a word.

But she knew why this person was lurking and not looking for trouble.

Still the familiar silence, the familiar Jun Youyue.

"You have to make the handover with him. The time has not been determined yet, but I think I will notify you soon."

Tao Sheng was smart enough not to ask Jun Youyue what he was doing these days.

Tao Sheng is not stupid to become a researcher, he is just a little lazy and is keen on fishing all day long.

After seeing the relationship between Lu Xici and the Lu family and Lu Xici's recent news, she saw that Lu Xici didn't want outsiders to know that she and her wife were back together, and even deliberately acted like a new love.

I just don't know how this idiot can bear the rumor of his wife having an affair with someone else.

Of course, she didn't realize that Jun Mumu was her new assistant.

After all, the time doesn't match up.

As a qualified dewdrop, Tao Sheng knew that Lu Xici had a scene to film during this period, and his personal assistant had to follow him throughout the process.

Again, you can't be in two places at the same time.

Even Tao Sheng didn't realize that the assistant was Jun Youyue, and it was even less likely that the old man who was staring at her would find out.

The author has something to say:

Unexpectedly, Xiaoluzi wrote two chapters in one breath as soon as it was offline. Am I still a biological mother...

There is a second update, which is a very happy second update. See you in the evening ~

Thanks at 2035-02-11 07:35 :24~2035-02-12 01:21:25 During the period of 24~2035-02-12 01:21:25, the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thank you to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: Viviwu 40 bottles; Xiaoxie., Boingbing 3 bottles; Don't make trouble, I have medicine, squatting in the corner, 1009. 1 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!