꧁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗 : 𝓡𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽 ꧂

⚠︎ 𝑺𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈!

"W-what..?" you stammered, your voice quivering as your fingers fidgeted with uncertainty. You couldn't decipher the mixed emotions swirling within you, but one thing was certain—you felt cornered.

"You wanted to be sneaky, right?" He watched you closely, his eyes strangely tender despite the circumstances.

Your cheeks flushed even deeper, a blush that you couldn't control. His words had a curious way of unsettling you.

"Why are you blushing..?" he muttered, making you feel strangely vulnerable.

He inched closer, his warm breath brushing against your skin. It felt oddly intimate, overwhelming and embarrassing all at once. His proximity made your heart race, and you struggled to find the right words.

"I'm... I'm sorry for sneaking out," you confessed, your voice barely above a whisper. It was a rare moment of vulnerability from you, one that even surprised Xiao.

But he remained unyielding, and his smug smile grew. He leaned in closer, his lips mere inches away from yours.

"Not good enough," he asserted, his tone demanding more.

Your heart pounded louder in your chest, and your breath hitched as Xiao's closeness became almost unbearable. "Try again," he urged, his voice more commanding than ever.

The alley was dark and quiet, surrounded by graffiti-covered buildings. The tension that had enveloped you both hung in the air, and you continued to lock eyes in silence.

With Xiao's face so close, his breath on your skin, it was difficult to focus. But you managed to find your voice.

"Just... shut up and kiss me already," you whispered, your words heavy with desire.

Xiao wasted no time. Without a moment's hesitation, his hands firmly grasped the back of your head, yanking you towards him in a desperate, rough kiss.

Your breath hitched in your throat as his lips pressed against yours with a fierce hunger. It was as if he couldn't get enough of you, couldn't bear to let go.

You moaned softly into the kiss, unable to resist the overwhelming sensations that flooded your senses. Your nails dug into his shoulders, a mixture of pleasure and desperation driving you to hold on tighter.

"How the hell do you make me lose it like this?" he managed to say, his voice filled with a mix of awe and disbelief.

"Shut up," you whispered, your need for him making your words come out in a breathless rasp.

With a firm grip on his hair, you crashed your lips against his, kissing him with an intensity that left no room for doubt. Xiao's knees threatened to buckle under the weight of his mounting arousal, but he clung to you with all his might, his moans mingling with yours in the air.