꧁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 : 𝓑𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓓𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮 ꧂

˚ ༘ ·˚꒰  ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Hypnotic  ꒱ ₊˚ˑ           • Zella Day •          1:35 ━━━●───── 3:47           ◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►      volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

˚ ·˚ ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Hypnotic ˚ˑ
     • Zella Day •
          1:35 ━━━●───── 3:47
           ◄◄▐▐ ►►
      volυмe : ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇▉

"O-oh yeah?" you stutter, trying to put up a tough facade as you feel the warmth of his skin against yours. His grip remains firm, keeping your ankle securely in his grasp. This playful struggle is momentarily interrupted by a faint glow in the sea's depths—a rising moon casting a subtle luminescence on the waters.

"There are definitely monsters here... and one of them is me," Xiao teases with a smirk, a shiver running down your spine despite your amusement. You can't quite tell if he's joking, but there's a depth of intensity beneath his teasing smile and tone.

"What, are you gonna eat me or something?" you quip back, a bit taken aback by the comment, yet attempting to hide your blushing and confusion behind your playful demeanor.

The gentle rocking of the water and the sensation of its coolness against your bare skin provide the backdrop for your ongoing, albeit futile, struggle to free your ankle from his steadfast hold. The moon continues its ascent, gradually illuminating the surroundings.

Xiao grabs your other ankle, your legs instinctively winding around his waist as he pulls you closer. "Oh, I'm sure you'd taste just fine," he purrs, his voice laced with sensuality.

He gives you a sly wink, his words creating a tingle of anticipation within you. You find yourself momentarily unable to respond, your face flushing as your mind goes blank.

"Ciao, you dumbass! Let go..." you sputter, feeling your face heat up as you're pressed closely against him. The darkened sky, with stars and the rising moon, paints a picture of serenity above. But his grip remains strong, and the playfulness of the situation evolves into something more heated.