꧁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕 : 𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓡𝓪𝓰𝓮 ꧂

"What are you staring at?" Ryan's voice cut through the tense silence as you noticed movement outside the car

"What are you staring at?" Ryan's voice cut through the tense silence as you noticed movement outside the car. You kept your gaze averted, knowing that Ryan couldn't be allowed to see your fear.

This left you feeling even more helpless and trapped with Ryan so close to you, your heart racing a hundred miles an hour, as if time had slowed down completely just so you could experience every second of this terrifying moment.

Ryan was aware that you were looking away momentarily, but he had no idea that you were actually eyeing the figure lurking outside the car.

Suddenly, a deafening rip echoed through the air as the car door was wrenched open with brute force. It was Xiao. His golden eyes locked onto the scene, his face twisted with anger as he saw your distress.

Without hesitation, Xiao grabbed Ryan by the collar with a single, furious hand. His eyes never left yours, but the message was clear.

Your heart dropped even more as you saw Xiao take notice of your situation. Him seeing you in this vulnerable state was like a dagger being stabbed right into your heart, especially with your shirt unbuttoned and your skirt lifted up.

"X-Xiao...!" you pleaded, your voice quivering with fear and desperation.

"Awww, it seems like the knight in shining armor has arrived," Ryan sneered, his gaze still defiant as he glanced up at Xiao, who had just intervened.

Xiao shifted his focus to Ryan, his anger burning hotter. His eyes blazed with fury, and the temperature around him seemed to rise with every passing second.

You knew how hard it was for Xiao to contain his feelings, especially when he was angry. Ryan stared at Xiao for half a second before getting dropped to the floor like a ragdoll.

"Get out."

Xiao's words were low and chillingly stern. His gaze was unwavering, a threat in itself. Ryan couldn't hide his smirk, even as Xiao's rage intensified. His arrogance was unyielding.

"What's wrong, Xiao? Jealous of the fun we were about to have?" Ryan taunted, grinning smugly as he rose slowly from the floor.

Xiao's face contorted with anger, his body radiating heat as he bore down on Ryan with a dangerous intensity, refusing to waver in the face of provocation.

"Leave," Xiao repeated, his teeth gritting and his fists tightening.

"Oh, what's this?" Ryan mocked, taking deliberate steps closer to Xiao. "You can't bear to see me having fun with a pretty little princess like her, it seems?"