꧁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓 : 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓷𝓮 ꧂

The unexpected moment of Xiao kissing you in the middle of the slow dance catches you completely off guard

The unexpected moment of Xiao kissing you in the middle of the slow dance catches you completely off guard. Your eyes widen, and your cheeks turn a shade of red as you blush from the surprise. You find yourself feeling confused and flustered, not quite sure how to react to the unexpected gesture. It's a moment that takes you by surprise and leaves you momentarily lost for words, trying to process the sudden rush of emotions and sensations.

Xiao's soft smile lingers as he pulls back from the unexpected kiss. You find yourself staring at him in disbelief, trying to process the surprising turn of events.

"C-ciao..?" The rush of emotions and the lingering feeling of his touch leave you momentarily speechless, your mind trying to catch up with the intensity of the moment.

"H-Hey...Sorry.. I just thought it would be a good time to kiss you." He blushes, his golden eyes subtly glowing. He maintains his gaze locked with yours as he speaks softly..

"You're so damn cute when you blush."

"H-huh..?" you stammer, feeling your cheeks grow even warmer with a deepening blush. You're unsure of what exactly is happening between you and Xiao at the moment. As you continue to stare at him, the surrounding sounds of music and chatter seem to fade into the background. The world around you blurs, and all that remains in focus is him—the person who has caused this whirlwind of emotions within you.

"I said you're so damn cute when you blush. Is that not obvious enough for you?"

"Oh right. She's still all confused. I'll make this easier for her to understand, then."

A soft smile tugs at the corners of his lips as he takes both of his hands and place them on your hips whilst looking at you in the eye. "You see...The reason why your face is so red right now is because..because I kissed you."

The return of the club music snaps you out of the momentary trance, bringing you back to the present. Your cheeks flush with another blush as you try to gather your thoughts, still reeling from the surprise and intensity of the moment.

"My god. She looks so flustered. I'm starting to love these romantic situations.But it's time to break the awkward silence..."

"Hey, uh.. You alright after that?" Amidst the thumping music, Xiao's worried expression stands out. The intense beat seems to match the rapid pace of his heart as he processes the unexpected turn of events. The loud music makes it challenging to communicate, adding an extra layer of complexity to the moment.

"I-uhm... I'm quickly going to the bathroom...!" you stammer, your cheeks burning with embarrassment as you make a hasty escape. The sudden rush of emotions leave you feeling a bit overwhelmed, and the need for some space to collect your thoughts becomes apparent.

"Huh..?"

"Well damn.. She's running off. I wonder what's wrong? Maybe I'll go after her?"

In the midst of the crowded event, Xiao stands, equally bewildered and unsure of how to handle the situation as you are. The loud music and lively chatter seem to fade into the background as he contemplates the depth of his feelings and what this moment might mean for your relationship.