꧁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 : 𝓑𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓣𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 ꧂

Xiao's gaze locked onto the scene before him—the tense atmosphere, your struggle to escape the person's grip, and the fear in your eyes

Xiao's gaze locked onto the scene before him—the tense atmosphere, your struggle to escape the person's grip, and the fear in your eyes. His expression hardened, his protective instincts kicking in. Without a moment's hesitation, he sprang into action, moving swiftly towards you. He was pissed now and he shoved the creep away from you. His anger was apparent. From the looks of it, he wants to kill the guy.

As the guy released his grip on you, you stumbled to the ground, your body still trembling from the intensity of the situation. Meanwhile, the guy who had been holding you appeared furious, his expression a mix of anger and frustration. The atmosphere grew even more tense as he glared at Xiao, the unexpected arrival who had disrupted his intentions.

Xiao, standing tall and composed, maintained a calm yet authoritative presence. He positioned himself protectively in front of you, ready to defend and ensure your safety.

"You're not going to hurt my girl again."

His voice is threatening. He's looking at the guy with the most murderous look on his face. He doesn't like seeing you hurt. He looks ready to beat the shit out of the guy.. you can tell that by the look in his eyes.

"Get out. You're no good for her and you're damn sure no good for me." He glares at the guy once more.

The guy, still seething with anger, took a step back, his glare unwavering but his actions suggesting a momentary retreat. He seemed to assess the situation, realizing that continuing the confrontation would be futile against Xiao's unwavering determination. With a final defiant look, the person turned and stormed out of the bathroom, leaving you and Xiao momentarily alone. The sound of the bathroom door slamming shut echoed through the space, leaving a silence that was only broken by the heavy breathing and racing hearts.

"That was stupid of you." He looks at you as if you really messed up this time. He lets out a small sigh, clearly disappointed in you. He doesn't look mad anymore, but he doesn't look happy either. He seemed more sad than anything.. as you stood up with his assistance, you couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions—relief, pride, and a hint of defensiveness.

While you were grateful for Xiao's timely intervention, a part of you wanted to assert your independence and ability to handle the situation on your own. "I-I handled the situation just fine.."

"You sure did.." He stares at you for a moment. His coldness makes a return and he glares at you, his eyes narrow again. He looks at you with a mocking smile on his face. "Why the hell did you sneak out? Tell me." He crosses his arms, waiting for your answer.

"Isn't it obvious?" you stammered, avoiding eye contact as you shuffled your feet. You felt slightly embarrassed as you were actually getting scolded by a stupid bodyguard right now.

"Then it's obvious that I should be pissed at you. I gave you rules to follow and you broke them. If you're gonna do that, be prepared to accept the consequences.." His voice sounds stern again, like it did the first time you met him.. his expression is cold and he looks upset. He seems pissed and disappointed in you. He's trying to hide it, but he's not doing a very good job.