Smoke settled and Obito chuckled at them, "Hokage. You have proven a very real threat but I'm over this game." A black and white plant man appeared holding Yugito, "You failed." All three attacked but they were too late as he disappeared before their eyes.

Team 7 landed in front of the Akatsuki. Naruto fired several chakra infused arrows barely missing the Akatsuki. Kakashi and Mito engaged Hidan while Naruto and Shikamaru attacked Kakuzu.

Naruto fired arrows at the man while deflected and dodged. Shadow's shot out after him as well. Using his advanced speed to avoid being halted. Aiming another arrow, "Muti-Arrow Jutsu!" The arrow turned into dozens. Each exploded as it made its way to their target.

Shikamaru gasped as five masked puppets appeared out of the smoke. Kakuzu 's robes were in taters, "I'm impressed. First you make me go and aquire two new hearts. Now the two of you push me to utilize all five at one time."

Naruto made hundreds of clones. He charged with his wakazashi in hand along with a majority of his clones. Shikamaru used his shadows to through exploding tags and kunai at the weird puppets.

Meanwhile Mito and Kakashi were carefully deflecting attacks from Hidan. His attacks were fluid and quick. He wasnt that powerful on his own but trying to not get cut wasn't easy, "Let me sacrifice you to Lord Jashin!" He yelled as Mito defected another attack with her sword.

Jumping back hmthe Uchiha fired a massive fire ball. The attack rang true smashing into his torso igniting him in flames. Mito slide back with her blade in a reverse grip. A grin on her lips, 'That wasn't to hard.'

Kakashi landed next to his student, "Good job Mito." With a spin of his Sythe the flames were gone. His skin grew back in front of them, "You can't kill me!"

"Sensei?" Kakashi looked wide eyed at the man, "This isn't good. If he is immortal then we need to dismember him."

"Hai!" Mito's Sharingan formed before attacking against. Sparks flew as their blades met. Spinning she kicked the enemy ninja into the air while Kakashi summoned massive earth spikes. Hidan twisted in the air destroying the spike with a laugh before being stabbed in the back by Kakashi's Raikiri. Mito was about to cheer until she saw it. A small cut over Kakashi's cheek.

Several clones were destroyed as Naruto dodged another attack. He had thrown Kunai all over the battle field and was able to keep moving. Kakuzu used all five elements and his monsters' speed was absolutely incredible.

Shikamaru was doing well against them to. Using his newest Jutsu Shadow Wall to black all incoming attacks as he thought of a way to catch the enemy Shinobi off guard.

Appearing next to him Naruto let out a heavy breathe, "I may need sage mode or a Kyuubi cloak." Looking at his Jinchuriki he shook his head, "Sage mode would help but I don't think we'll need it. This isn't a battle of pure power. Plus until you and Kurama master melding your chakra your anger in that form would be to distracting."

"You have a Raijin seal on me right?" Naruto looked baffled for a moment before it clicked. A grin appeared as both boys disappeared.

Kakuzu tried as best he could to kill the brats. At first just the blonde boy was teleporting around the battlefield. Now they both were his powerful attacks missed their mark again and again. While their attack cut limbs and smashed his hearts into walls. They hadn't destroyed them but this fight wasn't going well.

Suddenly Shikamaru teleported in-between three of the masked hearts. In an instant he captured all three with his shadow paralysis. A smile on his face as Naruto appeared stabbing one destroying the heart. Two arrow flew from the adjacent hill side killing the others.