Chapter 4

The sun had risen on a wonderful Sunday morning Cam woke up to see Shaun and Karla had gotten fully dressed Karla wore a Bengali Saree, and Shaun, and Cam wore a Sherwani together.

Shaun and Karla's parents packed all their luggage, including Cam's, and met him at the front desk, handing the keys back to the receptionist.

Cam puts on his favourite perfume and rushes downstairs to the exit and sees that everyone has waited for Cam to get ready, and they all walk to Bombay Central Station.

Cam sat down on the benches next to Shaun and Karla just talking about how amazing their adventure would be. Cam sat with Shaun, and Karla in the upstairs carriage just playing on his phone and texting Maya and apologizing to Maya for ghosting her to which Maya forgave him and she misses him with crying emojis, and Cam responded back with I miss you too hugging emojis.

The train arrived at Bombay Central Station at around 1:48 PM at the station platform and everyone hopped on, taking their seats. The train arrived at Dadar Station at 1:55 PM Cam and the family hopped off and started walking towards the beach spending time together and being happy.

4 Hours Later

Cam, Shaun, and Karla made their way back to Shaun and Karla's parents after their little skit and everyone started walking back to Dadar Station.

Meanwhile, Maya showed the video that Shaun and Karla posted on FaceRange of Cam at the beach not far from Dadar. Maya texted Cam saying, "Where are you?" She texted, frantically wanting to drag him back home to Toronto so he would never leave her again.

Cam started to feel agitated suddenly and he looked at the time on his watch, so he didn't let anyone see him.

Cam got missed calls from Maya as he wanted to get out of Dadar as soon as possible. As the train came to a complete stop Cam, Shaun, Karla, and both of their parents hopped on the train and Cam could hear Maya calling his name in the distance.

Maya tried to run to her boyfriend, but they were stopped by ticket inspectors at the platform entrance trying to get through but were told to get tickets to access the platforms and officially Maya and the others ended up spending ₹150 on tickets to Tikamgarh Maya told everyone that she failed to get her boyfriend back.

"Maya do not say that all that matters is that we tried, and we all can see his location." As the train arrived at Tikamgarh Station Cam, Shaun, Karla, and their parents exited the train at the platform everyone made their way to the exit. Cam unknowingly dropped his Ice Hounds letterman jacket on the seats at Tikamgarh Station by the time they got back to the hotel everyone was still feeling active, so Cam sent his location to Maya, and they decided to have a Bollywood party with their favourite song Marjaani by Sukhwinder Singh and Sunidhi Chauhan.

Song Break.

Ooo Ooo, Ooo Ooo

Theek Hai Theek Theek Sab Kuch Theek Hai

Paas Hai Sab Kuch Rab Nazdeek Hai, Ooo Ooo

Hey Rab Ke Hazur Mein Kasmein Bhi Kha Li

Duniya Ki Auni Pauni Rashmein Nibha Li, Ooo Ooo

Phir Bhi Na Koi To Dafa Kar

Mane Jo Mane Na Mane Jo Bhala Kar

Duniya Na Mane Kashmanu Khaye

Kashmanu Khaye Marjaani

Haayee Marjaani Marjaani... (x3)

Oye Kashmanu Khaye Marjaani

Marjaani Marjaani... (x3)

Oye Kashmanu Khaye Marjaani... (x3)

Ooo Ooo Ooo Ooo

Haye Khayal Bhi Jaane Kya Kya

Sochata Rehta Hai Ga Uff

Ki Nochta Rehta Hai Ga

Hey Tu Mud Ke Dekha Na Kar

Jo Sar Mein Soch Jayegi

To Paun Mein Moch Aayegi

Uth Uth Ke Raathon Mein

Dard Yeh Pala Hai

Andhi Jawani Mein

Dard Ek Chhala (Ulcer) Hai

Dil Tera Na Roke Baliye

Dil Tera Na Toke Baliye

Dil Tera Sansar Hey Ga

Lage Dil Ko Beimaani

Marjaani Marjaani... (x3)

Oye Kashmanu Khaye Marjaani... (x2)

Haan Chalo Ab Dur Yahan Se

Paahado Se Bhi Aage Who

Jahan Per Subha Jaage

Ho Bade Sab Kehte Hain Yeh

Chuno Acche Hum Saaaye

Samjh Ke Jo Samjhaye

Ro Ro Ke Raathon Mein

Aankhein Bhi Khali Ki

Likh Likh Ke Tarikhe Diwar Kaali Ki

Chup Kar Chup Chup Kar Baliye

Bhage Le Chup Chup Kar Chhup Kar Baliye

Duniya Se Bhage Duniya Mein

Duniya Ko Hui Hairaani

Marjaani Marjaani... (x3)

Oye Kashmanu Khaye Marjaani... (x2)

Theek Hai Theek Theek Sab Kuch Theek Hai

Paas Hai Sab Kuch Rab Nazdeek Hai, Ooo Ooo

Hey Rab Ke Hazur Mein Kasmein Bhi Kha Li

Duniya Ki Auni Pauni Rashmein Nibha Li, Ooo Ooo

Phir Bhi Na Koi To Dafa Kar

Mane Jo Mane Na Mane Jo Bhala Kar

Duniya Na Mane Kashmanu Khaye

Kashmanu Khaye Marjaani

Oye Marjaani Marjaani... (x3)

Oye Kashmanu Khaye Marjaani... (x4)

As Maya and everyone else got off at Tikamgarh Station they spotted something on the seats on the platform to which Jacob was holding Cam's jacket and everyone wanted to find him and tell him that they were sorry as they walked out of the station. They walked to the mansion Alli tells everyone to be quiet and listen.

"Why am I hearing Marjaani Marjaani coming from the house on the top floor of the manor?" Alli wondered and Maya showed Cam's current location and told the guards that they were there to see Cam. Dallas explained everything else to the guards and escorted them to the loud music.

Mike walked through the front gates and knocked on the door and both Shaun and Karla kept the music on and loud and let them in as the song was about to be finished Owen tapped Shaun on the shoulders and was surprised to see one of Cam's bullies.

"Namaskar," Shaun said. Karla looked to see a group of people she and Shaun had never met before.

"What the hell are you all doing in here?!" Cam had shouted at the Ice Hounds, even Zig, and Maya ran to Cam and hugged him very tightly to which Cam was confused and hugged Maya back.