Chapter 2

Cam got up at 7:00 AM deciding to go to the beach and just chill until he was approached by two kids and parents. "Hi," said Cam as he soon realized he was talking to his childhood friends Shaun and Karla "Namaskar Cam long time no see," said Karla she and her brother interacted with Cam until their parents called out to them and Shaun and Karla's mom and dad got excited to see Campbell out of nowhere and they hugged him before heading to a Bollywood party.

Cam, Shaun, Karla, and the parents arrived at the Bollywood party getting ready to do a song on the dance floor and recording it for FaceRange.

Song Break

साजन तुमसे
प्यार की लड़ाई में
साजन तुमसे
प्यार की लड़ाई में
टूट गयी चूड़ियाँ
कलाई में कलाई में
टूट गयी चूड़ियाँ कलाई में

जानम तुमसे
प्यार की लड़ाई में
जानम तुमसे
प्यार की लड़ाई में
जागा मैं अकेला रजाई में
रजाई में
जागा मैं अकेला रजाई में

पल पल हर पल तेरी लगन
तेरी अदा ने ले गयी मन
गोरे गोरे हाथों पे
मेहँदी का रंग
उस पे ये शर्माने का ढंग

हाँ मैं शर्मायी
प्यार की लड़ाई में
टूट गयी चूड़ियाँ
कलाई में कलाई में
टूट गयी चूड़ियाँ कलाई में

बेचैनी तड़पाती रही
चाँदनी दिल धड़काती रही
सीने पे बिजली सी चली
करवट लेके रात ढली
करवट लेके रात ढली

नींदिया न आयी
प्यार ही लड़ाई में
जागा मैं अकेला रजाई में
रजाई में
जागा मैं अकेला रजाई में
जानम तुमसे
प्यार की लड़ाई में
जागा मैं अकेला रजाई में
रजाई में
जागा मैं अकेला रजाई में

टूट गयी चूड़ियाँ कलाई में

After the song ended Karla decided to post the video on her FaceRange and tag Shaun and Campbell in it before having food and heading out to Dadar Station and caught the train to Bombay Central which lasted about 7 minutes before hopping off as soon as the train stopped at the station.

Meanwhile back at Degrassi Community School

Maya got a notification on her phone that Karla Cheatham Mosley tagged Shaun Taylor Corbett and Campbell Saunders on FaceRange and she saw him partying to the song Sajana Tere Pyar Mein while also speaking a little bit of Hindi to Shaun and Karla. Maya broke down crying that her boyfriend left her without any explanation, Katie Matlin sat next to her sister and asked her what happened, and she showed her sister the video, Katie was surprised that he never ever mentioned Shaun Karla or his other friends to Maya before.

Just then Katie's boyfriend Jacob Martin came with a bouquet of flowers and witnessed her sister crying. "Babe is your sister, okay?" Jacob asked very concerned. Katie showed him the video of her sister's boyfriend partying to the song Sajana Tere Pyar Mein at the Bollywood party. Jacob was also surprised but he never interacted with Campbell Saunders before, but Elijah mentioned him to Jacob only one time a week before Cam went to India without saying goodbye to Maya, she cried even harder at the thought that she wasn't good enough for him.

"Anyways I got you flowers I love you." Jacob said while his heart was beating in his chest "Aww thanks I love you too." Katie said while comforting Maya, Jacob, and Katie hugged each other, and he went to the greenhouse to work on their project.

Cam's old hockey team came to Katie and Maya wondering what was going on. "Hey guys wassup?" Mike commented. "Shut the fuck up dickheads!" Katie shouted at Mike, Luke, and Owen. "What did we do?" Luke Baker strikes at Katie Matlin. "You fuckers kept bitching at my sister's boyfriend and another thing you motherfuckers are still jealous because Cam was the MVP how about you do us a solid and turn the fuck around and never ever talk to us again!" Katie shouted at the Ice Hounds. "Katie, wait I have to show them the video." Owen pleaded with Katie.

"What video?" Katie asked curiously. "Here's the video." The Ice Hounds were surprised to see that Cam was partying to Sajana Tere Pyar Mein by Udit Narayan and Alka Yagnik on FaceRange.

Mike Dallas had tears in his eyes, Owen Milligan wanted to find him, hug him tightly and apologize to him and Luke Baker felt guilty about his actions towards Cam and the way he treated him along with the others.