Chapter 3

"Look we just came here to apologize we didn't know that Cam had serious issues if we did, we could've helped him but it's too late." Mike Dallas ran to the nearest bathroom and cried for what felt like an eternity when he heard Owen call his name. Mike got up, wiped his face, and hugged Owen.

"Dude it's going to be okay." Owen cried as he hugged his best friend and tried to comfort him. "I shouldn't have been a total dick to Rookie." Mike cried into Owen's chest and Owen responded with. "We'll contact Shaun and Karla even though they haven't seen us before, and we are total strangers to his new friends."

Meanwhile, Drew heard the entire conversation about Cam, Shaun, Karla, and the Sajana Tere Pyar Mein video. "Who is Campbell Saunders? I've never ever seen him or heard of him before, and does he go to this school?" Owen and Mike are surprised that Drew was eavesdropping on the conversation without their knowledge, Owen shows Drew a photo of Cam and tells both boys that he never once interacted with him before.

Drew asked for Cam's number which Mike surprisingly gave both Drew and Owen and they went to the cafeteria for some lunch. Drew tried calling and texting Cam to no avail, Owen and Mike did the same thing and they both also got the same straight to voicemail meaning Cam either got a new number or blocked every single person he hated.

Katie had joined Jacob at the greenhouse finishing their projects for the semester and Katie and Jacob both got A's. Later after school, Maya kept watching the video Shaun tagged Campbell in at least 5 times by then Tori and Tristian walked into Maya's being escorted by Katie to which she hugged both of her best friends Tori and Tristian and they both returned the hug. "Maya, what's wrong why are you crying please tell us?" Tristian asked curiously. To which Maya replied.

"Guys you need to see the video of Cam again partying to the Hindi song called Sajana Tere Pyar Mein." Tori and Tristian were surprised after watching the video. "Maya, we need to show Zig the video and tell him that Cam is happy." Tristan gave Maya a box of tissues. "Why? He called my boyfriend a psycho, and the hockey team treated him like shit." Maya sobbed harder.

"Well Maya I'm sorry to do this but I called my brother to come over and have a discussion about Cam also the hockey team apologized to us today at lunch and they all regret their actions," Owen explained to Maya. "Hey, little bro," Owen said while giving his brother a hug and the rest of the hockey team came into the room. "Hey, big bro," Tristian said while giving Owen a massive hug.

"Hey guys we came here to say that we're sorry and we all truly regretted our actions, and we hope that you'll forgive us."

Mike pleaded with tears in his eyes. "We forgive you on one condition never ever treat me, my friends or even my boyfriend like shit ever again and if you fuckers do there will be serious consequences understood.?!" Maya angrily threatened the hockey team. "We all totally understand." Luke felt scared of Maya's threat knowing that he can't fuck this up or else he will be in big trouble.

Later that evening everyone planned on going to India to get Campbell Saunders to come home and maybe come back onto the Ice Hounds. "So, guys all of our parents agreed to let us go to Bombay India, but we have to stay safe and not trust any suspicious people," Mike explained. After going over the plan they all made their way to the first flight to Bombay India.

Cam wore his favourite scarf as Shaun, Karla and the parents got back to the hotel, everyone had decided to go to bed after a long day, and they all had Cam say goodnight to Shaun, Karla, and both of their parents as he fell fast asleep.