CHAPTER. 4

Hola, what do u think about Briar?
Please comment, te'me what u'll think abt this chapter 🥂
Enjoy 😚

*****

Damian!

"Hey little guy, let's put your hand over here" I talk stupidly to myself because the one am referring to is fast asleep and soft snores a coming from him wiggling his hand from my grip.

"Damn, your hand is ice cold" I gasped holding his freezing hand rubbing it to generate heat which I earn hums satisfaction from him and I put it to his side.

"Bria.... aaaaah" his hand flew directly to my throat more like my Adam apple. I coughed in discomfort.

In my Martial arts I never come across this sudden attack because am always prepared but I didn't expect this tiny hand can do the effect.

I grab his hand gulping to moist my pipe and before I place to his side, he flips suddenly his leg land on my groin which make me groaned in pain, half of his body on me, his hand found my face and take a tour to grab my hair and his face squishy over my armpit. My breath hitched because before I recover from the throat now this. He sniffed my armpit, like 'sniff sniff' and he sighed adjusting himself over my armpit and start to snore softly sighing along the nap.

What's happening? Is that why he giggled when I asked if he's sleep killer because he's definitely he is. And why did he sniff my armpit and rest his face there? This is creepy, this is really creepy.

I untangle each of his limb from my body starting his one hand which grip my hair, his leg which press up against my babies' industry, and I pushed his body softly with a thud.

Phew," now I can sleep in peace.

"Nofsy fawhsyh" he mumbles coherent words putting his hands over his chest.

Is he swearing at me in his sleep?

I removed my tee which clung on me like second skin because of slight night sweat due to the chaos I was dealing with, lowering the duvet to my waist exposing my chest to get a night breeze to cool off my body.

Who said I can cool off, as am about to doze off and shut my eyes quietly I felt leg shot on my stomach with a thud.

I groaned "Damn Briar, are you trying to kill... hmmm". the hand shut me down as it landed on my face, practically my mouth.

What on Mercury to Pluto this is?, when did he flipped suddenly to get into this position.

I removed his legs but he protested and whined in his sleep. I put him to sleep to his side and pin him not to move. More like in spooning, his back facing my front.

"Damian" he mumbles in his sleep and sniff which jolt me awake and wipe off all the sleep.

Is he dreaming about me!?

I play it off putting my hand over his side near his stomach not touching him. Resting my head over my hand which lie on the pillow caging his body to ensure no attempt murder to be done with my other hand still creating a decent distance between us, I don't want to look like a pervert hovering over an innocent younger next to me.

His hand rest on mine and he brought it closer to his tummy. Too lazy to take it off and too exhausted to change the position I doze off slowly cuddle with the little strange Briar who scoot closer before I was drunk in sleep as his back get into contact with my bare chest. I hope I'll not be strangled to death with little hands of his because his sleep habits are putting me off edge. I thought before blacking out completely.

*****************

Hola, I know it's a short chapter but tday I'll update another to make up for it. Vote ✨ please

with love,

HONEYROSE2020

Ciao.