CHAPTER. 2

"Did you see him?" Mom asked with a cheerful sound.

Him?

"Him?" I asked confused.

"Yes, your bride." She said

"Am lost." I stated truthfully.

'I know they call me cold crazy bitch but the rule is to make the family safe and I am willing to do anything. I went to collect my debt to this man called Sebastian and he was surrounded by the Lock gang who he is indebted to them. He was about to sell his son to them and I took him instead... God knows what they would turn him into those shitty people. That man had nothing to offer and I didn't take him for my money but by pity and then the idea come... you know how about..."

"Use him, Mom you can't be serious. It won't make us any different from them." I finish off.

"I know it sound crazy and cruel but please use him to cool off the air, I already register the marriage so use him as a wife or husband whatever just please" She pleads tried not to sob.

"You already register our marriage?" I asked trying hard not to yell at her.

"You'll divorce him after one month or two; he has just to pose as your partner for a while please Damian." She cried.

"This is crazy, this is really crazy." I stated pacing back and forth at the living room.

"I can handle being a villain here, use him or I'll publish myself that you already have a wife or a husband..."

"Don't do that." I warned.

"He already agreed to help us Damian." She chipped in.

"I'll take this matter into my hand Mother; don't do anything from here please." I told her pinching the bridge of my nose gripping the phone.

"Okay, please don't hate me Damian." She sound worried.

"I love you Mother, we'll talk this matter in details."

'I love you too Son, I'll come by this week." She said and hung up.

I turn around and find the little human... a boy my Mom just broke the news to me stood up trembling his face gazed down, fidgeting the end of the tee which reach above his knees with his hands.

I got near him; he notices me as he stole a glance and quickly looks down. I got a glimpse of his eyes.

"What's your name, and look at me when am talking to you." I quietly order.

He raises his head slowly staring back at me with his shining beautiful striking deep oceanic eyes. I stared those oceanic orbs for a while, trailing off to his button nose, bow shaped lips, his olive skin, freckles covers across his nose and dust his cheeks beautifully and lastly to his height. He barely reaches my chest and he's quite beautiful.

"My name is Briar. Briar Sebastian, Mr. Damian." He said his voice like honey. Fear clearly visible in his eyes.

"Am at your service." He added lowering his gaze down. I stared down at him for a while debating what to do with him.

"Come here." I told him parting my legs after sitting on the coach and he flinched badly.

He hesitated and took few steps then stops still fidgeting the tee.

I sighed "Briar, I'll not hurt you, okay.?" I tried hard to use my so called soft voice which am not sure if it's even soft or friendly.

He looks at me with those oceanic eyes asking for a promise "Closer." I told him slowly drawing out every word.