CHAPTER. 1

"Do you have anything to say regarding the rumor Mr. Eduardo?" Miss Brandon asked with pure venom and disgust in her voice.

"I am not that kind of a person Miss Brandon, am very loyal to my partner." I replied insisting making eye contact to the reporters in front of me who are eagerly to know where I stand regarding the issue.

With pure shock written on her face "Do-Do- Do you want to say..."

I nodded confidently "Yes, am a married man."

The clicks of camera to my direction was vigorous, and gasped filled the hall. Questions were shoot at once and I couldn't grasp some of them but I knew that I already change the direction of wind.

"Is it a wife or a husband?"

"For how long you have been married to?"

"Do you say just to brush off the rumors?"

"Why you didn't make it official to the media about it, why now Mr. Eduardo?"

Still in shock "Mr. Eduardo... Mr. Eduardo say- say- say something?" Miss Brandon stutter still surprised.

"I didn't want to pressurize my partner, but I'll reveal soon to clear the doubts. For today I have nothing to add." I stated and left the conference hall. I could still hear the shoot of questions but I chose to ignore it because I didn't have the energy at the moment to clear all.

"What are we going to do now Damian, look the consequence of what you have done.?" Mom accused sound very angry and concerned.

I sighed running my hand over my tired face "I'll take care of it Mother." I replied over phone.

She laughed bitterly "How huh? You should have hire women too to balance but..."

I groaned "Mom you know what happened, that's why my current new staff are men."

Three scenarios happen, that's why you'll find more males staffs in my Company than females. At first it happened that my secretary as used as a bait to seduce and make me sleep with her so as to frame me for rape but I caught the plan red-handed.

Second the supervisor I put in charge of the design department for rifles gives our rivals our designs and gave false confession that we made her hack the system stole from our rivals but we prove it was a false accusation.

The third scenario, well... in short I concluded that women are more prone to be used for my destruction rather than men. I can deal with men merciless in a snap of my fingers but laying my hand on a woman that's another issue.

"And you said that you are a married man, where is that wife huh? I put you through the blind dates and none of them worked out"

I didn't want them to work out because I didn't come across with what I want.

"I didn't say that I have a wife." I said this chuckling.

"So is it a husband then.?" She asked gasping.

"No."

She groaned loudly "Ugh Damian. Now it's not the right time for jokes you know?"

"I said a partner; can't my Company be my partner?"

"Damn it, sometimes I wonder how you can switch personality. From the cold man who make grenades and machine guns to this clown am talking to." She gritted her teeth but I can still sense a smile stretch on her face.

"Mom, I don't know how I'll fix this but I will do it." I assured her.

"I will take care of it." Mom insisted.

"Mom don't try..."

"I'll not sit back and watch them snatch what is ours, your father worked hard for it. I got this."

"Mom..."

And line went off.

I sighed standing up, I want to fix this myself because sometime letting my Mother fix it...that will be another story to tell.

Never in my life use or intend to use a woman for sex just to offer her a job, but rumors are everywhere that I use men, not just men younger men who are desperate for jobs for sex and treat them as rag dolls to grant them position in my Company. This went far, just to taint my public image and bankrupt my Company.

I went straight to my private lot down my Company building, getting in my car and exit.

I enter in my mansion at past midnight and ignoring the light which come out of the TV at the living room taking stairs tiredly went straight to my room. I took the long way night drive to lure out paparazzi.

In social media there are numerous comments to the headlines, random women and even men are willing to jump to the opportunity of being my wife or husband as one of the journalist wrote that it's a suspect that I announce that am a married man.

I pull on my sweatpants and a light white tee, drying my hair with a small towel after a shower.

"Animation time" I thought descending down stairs straight to the living room because am perfectly sure that almost all the channels will be about the rumors if not about sex assault then my marriage life.

"Hmmm" I heard a faint groan whining.

I froze and calmly spoke "Light on"

I slowly turning back to the large coach which is the source of the sound pausing on choosing animation to watch. Curiously I got near the coach and stare down at a... human.?. A little human, even in the sleep position the height is barely five feet, maybe four compare to my six feet four.

A small one curly as a ball with short black hair and exposed milky legs as the white t-shirt which I wore yesterday at the gym barely cover due to the position is on.

What on earth is this little stranger human doing here?.

**********************************

Hola.

Hope u enjoyed it.