Hidden

Evan knew his boys were worried for him, but he couldn't focus on it. He had to edit at least 4 videos, he was almost done with this remix, and he had a recording session scheduled in three hours. He hoped to have at least two of the videos edited before then, queued up to post over the next week, and he only had a few tweaks left in his remix.

He hadn't eaten in 52 hours, having locked the door to the recording room when he'd heard Tyler, Anthony and Keller in the living room. He also had barely slept in 3 nights, partially because he was so busy and partially because half his family was missing and it just didn't feel right.

Jon was in North Carolina visiting Luke and Genay, Brian was back in Ireland for a couple more days and Brock was home but Evan didn't see him much. He was recording a few sessions with Himi, Send1t and them on Rainbow Six.

Evan rubbed at his head, taking a moment to take a deep breath. His eyes ached from staring at the screen for too long, but he was almost done. He ignored the ache in his stomach, figuring a few more hours wouldn't hurt.

He slipped his headphones on, yawning as he went to his audio lines. He spliced a few more lines together, matching the guitar and lyrics. He didn't hear the knock at the door, the beat thrumming in his ears.

30 minutes later he was finally satisfied with his music and saved his file. He took his headphones off and stretched his back, hearing it crack several times. He moved his neck a couple of times to crack it before focusing on his video, adding subtitles and effects. He picked and chose each clip he wanted, knowing he could separate this recording session to at least 4 different videos.

Two hours he worked until his alarm went off. He frowned, tempted to ignore it but he knew Brock, Scotty, Marcel, Daithi and Lui were waiting on him to record some car darts on GTA. Sighing, he saved his progress on his videos and moved over to his recording desktop, pulling up Discord and GTA online.

A message flashed in discord, and he opened it, a flash of guilt showing as he noticed it was the group chat he and his boys were in. They'd all been messaging and he hadn't noticed, having silenced his phone so he could work quietly.

Delirious: Evan? You okay love? Tyler said you weren't coming out of your room

Moo: Ev, why aren't you answering the door? Are you okay in there?

Terroriser: Hey Evan, Brock is really worried, can you answer the door?

Wildcat: Evan, answer your door. It's been almost two days, what the fuck are you doing?

Evan sighed, yawning as he thought over what he needed to say to calm them.

Vanoss: sorry guys, I've been busy. I'm okay in here. Don't worry, I'm ready to record

He knew that wouldn't work very well, but it was all he could do. He saw the call start up for the GTA chat in the crews discord and joined it, his headphones over his ears.

"Evan?" He heard Brock's soft voice and Evan smiled to himself. "Hey Brock, I'm okay, really, I just got caught up with some editing," he reassured his boyfriend and Brock sighed. "Can you unlock your door at least? Tyler's knocked and I've knocked at least 7 times in the last few hours," he asked and Evan sighed.

"Yeah, after the recording okay?" He said and Brock was silent for a moment before saying, "Okay. But I'm coming down to check."

Daithi, Lui and Scotty joined then and they stopped their conversation, slipping easily into their YouTube personas. Once Marcel joined, they started up the game and had a very enjoyable session.