Jealousy

Brock walked around their home, greeting friends. Tyler had asked if it would be okay to host his usual 4th of July party at their home and they'd all agreed.

Jon didn't mind showing his face to friends, though he was still incredibly shy, but he knew most of them through Brock and Tyler. Friends like Send1t, Himicane, LarryFishburger, Grizzy, Keller, Puffer, Blarg, Marksman, Dysfunction, Kryoz and Smiity. Jon had already met Kryoz and Smiity before, but that had only been a small handful of times.

Everyone was getting pretty drunk, Brock included. He rarely drank, but he didn't mind it with his friends in his own home. Tyler was in the backyard with Grizzy, Evan, Kryoz, Smiity and Puffer, playing with the leftover fireworks from their show earlier.

Jon, Brian, Send1t, Blarg, Scotty, Marcel, Anthony and Keller were in the living room, playing teams on Mario Kart. Everyone else was scattered throughout the bottom floor, talking and laughing.

Brock walked into the kitchen, pleasantly buzzed. He'd only had a few drinks, a couple shots with his boys and a few beers. He grabbed a small sandwich from the snack layout they'd set up for everyone to grab and leaned against the counter, scrolling his phone while he ate.

"Hey Moo!" Larry cheered, stumbling around the corner and leaning against the fridge unsteadily. "I'm glad you're finally at one of these things, it's nice to finally talk in person," he said and Brock grinned at him.

"I do plan on being at the others, this has been fun," he said and Larry grinned drunkenly at him. "You clean up really good too, those redneck cutoff shorts Tyler made make your ass look great," he said and Brock rolled his eyes flushing.

They were all dressed in their "'Murica" outfits as Tyler called them, American themed muscle shirts and cut up Jean shorts. Brian had teasingly insisted on an Irish shirt, making everyone playfully boo him. Smiity, Blarg and Evan were wearing Canadian flag shirts, but everyone else had American flags, eagles, and the like all over their clothes.

"Sure Larry," Brock said amused and he winked at him. "Come on, you've been holding out you know! When's the last time you posted your face, three years ago? Too scared people are going to fall for that pretty smile huh?" He flirted and Brock rolled his eyes again.

"I'm not much for showing my face online, you know that," he said and Larry shrugged. "And that's okay too. Everyone loves a mystery, the only bigger mystery is Delirious' face. Man, he's pretty sexy himself," he said and Brock grinned.

"He knows it too," he said fondly and Larry grinned. "I like my men with brown eyes though, reminds me of chocolate, and fuck do I love chocolate," he hummed, giving Brock another drunken wink.

Brock laughed, shaking his head. "How much have you had to drink Larry?" He asked with a laugh and the other man scrunched his face with thought. "Ah who fucking knows, I lost count after my 5th shot of whiskey," he said with a shrug and Brock rolled his eyes.

Larry draped an arm over Brock's shoulder, sighing as he tilted his head back. "Fuck you're warm, Tyler keeps this damn house so cold," he complained and Brock laughed.

"That's mostly Evan, you know he's a northerner," he said amused and Larry hummed. "Crazy northern people. You're from Utah, right? Don't you like colder weather too?" he asked and Brock shrugged. "Somewhere in the middle. But I'm warm blooded you know, I don't mind the AC being low," he said and Larry hummed.

He pinched Brock's cheek with his free hand and said, "Fuck you're pretty." Brock laughed, shaking his head as he picked up his beer to take a drink.

"You're not half bad yourself, though that mustache needs a brush," he teased and Larry gasped, placing a hand on his chest mock hurt. "Excuse you, I'm the sexiest fucker there is," he declared and Brock laughed.