Ch. 19: Late Night.

Song: FU in my head - Cloudy June.

Naoya enters into his home closing the door behind him. He sighs and rests his back on the door, he was drained. Noticing a dim light coming from the living room, he approaches seeing his lover sitting by the table in front of her laptop with a stressed look on her face.

She looks up at him and looks back at her computer.

"You're late..."

"Did you miss me?" he smiles at her walking to her side "Were you thinking about me as much as I thought about you?" he stands behind her placing his hands on her shoulders gently massaging them.

(Y/n) sighs looking at him over the reflection of her screen "Get your hands off me and kneel down for me..."

He quickly stands by her side snd drops onto his knees looking up at her waiting for her next command. She moves back in her desk chair looking down him.

"It didn't take you too long to start talking shit, you should know better by now... unless you enjoy being humiliated by yours truly..." she leans down closer to him.

"Are you truly mine?" he speaks with a glint of hope on his eyes.

She slaps him gaining a little whine from him.

"I don't remember allowing you to talk..."

He smiles at her and nods enjoying the tingling from the red mark on his face.

She keeps writing on her computer "Crawl to the couch and take off your shirt, when I'm done here, I might give you the attention that you desperately need"

He complies almost immediately sitting on the couch and taking off his shirt looking at her. She could clearly hear the impatient tapping of his foot against the floor.

Taking a deep breath, she closes her computer as she gets up from her seat looking at him with a dark look on her eyes. As she gets moves closer to him, she places her hands behind her back "You truly are a desperate whore, now, aren't you?" she murmurs before standing in front of him leaning a little down closer to him while placing a hand under his chin tilting it up to stare at his eyes "Wishing to get a little of attention from your owner..." she runs her thumb on his lips seeing a little smile appearing on them.

Rolling her eyes, she moves her hand from his chin up to his head patting it gently before walking out of the room. Naoya watches her leave as he pays closely attention to the sounds that were coming from their room along with her gentle humming feeling a shiver running down his spine not knowing what to expect from her.

After a couple of seconds waiting, he sees her walking with her hands behind her back and a mischievous smile on her lips. There was something on the glint of her eyes that made his breath hitch on his throat with the anticipation making him tremble as she straddles his lap looking at his eyes with a little grin on her lips seeing him open his mouth slightly to ask her about her intentions but he's interrupted by her tongue running on his lips.

"Now, now... no need to get all fussy, I haven't done anything yet..." she murmurs against his lips before moving back a little showing him the red rope that she was holding behind her back "Do you know that Shibari is an art that it's mostly enjoyed by two persons... first, The Rigger..." she rolls the rope between her fingers feeling the soft fabric against her skin "Which is the handler of the rope..." she points at herself before continuing speaking "And then, there's The Rope Bunny..." she bops his nose "You can guess what's the role of the Bunny..." she runs her hands down his chest while staring at his eyes "So, are you interested to try it out? And who knows? Maybe one day I'll be your Bunny..." she mutters with a little grin on her lips gaining a little shiver from him as he nods keeping the eye contact "Good bunny..."

With a gentle but an assertive management, Naoya closes his eyes feeling the softness of her hands tying him up as at the same time he felt the roughness of the rope gripping tightly against his skin slowly getting lost on the sensation that she was causing him, words couldn't describe the friction and electricity that run over his body. He finally falls back to reality when she slaps him to call his attention, he looks at her with his eyes half open. Naoya smiles at her and tries to move his hand to her cheek but realizes that he can't move them. She had tied his hands behind his back, (Y/n) glares at him before pushing him into the couch getting up from his lap as she starts undressing herself completely.
Naoya stares at her at body feeling his heart skip a beat taking every inch of her body as she leans closer to him unbuckling his belt before pulling his pants down along with his boxers just enough to let his cock out, he whines before looking up at her seeing her leaning closer to his face.

"Stay still, darling..." she whispers with a grin on her lips before she turned around sitting on his lap taking his cock on her hands letting it stick out between her thighs as she rests her back on his chest.

Naoya takes a deep breath while looking at her naked body feeling a shiver running down his spine as he feels her thighs pressing against his length. Leaning closer, he rests his head on her shoulder looking down at her as she stares down at her phone checking her social medias. He frowns slightly as he feels a mixture of frustration and desire building up inside of him.

"For fuck sakes, (Y/n), pay attention to me..." he murmurs on her shoulder as she chuckles softly.

"I am paying attention to you, bunny..." she keeps scrolling to her socials before placing a hand over his cheek "You are just not that interesting..." she mutters out.

Naoya glares down at her before biting down her shoulder and start thrusting his hips up gaining a little surprised gasp from her making her phone fall from her hand as she moves her other hand to her thigh. Naoya smirks, feeling satisfied with the reaction he gained from her as he lets go of her shoulder running his tongue on her skin before muttering against her neck.

"Do I get your interest now?" he mentions teasingly with a rugged voice as he keeps thrusting up his hard cock between her thighs.

(Y/n) groans softly as she digs her nails on his shoulder while placing her other hand over the tip of his length feeling it hitting her palm "Impatient brat..." she bites her lip trying to keep her sounds for herself.

Naoya feels pride building up on his chest as he manages to hear the little sighs coming out of her mouth as he keeps moving under her. He moans out against her neck as the gratification of her thighs pressing against his length mixes up with the burning sensation of the rope gripping on his body rubbing between them.

"Fuck..." he murmurs feeling his pleasure building up inside of him as his movements start becoming more desperate.

"Easy now, bunny..." she chuckles softly as she moves her hands down from his shoulder down to his waist "As pleasurable as this feels for you, you are only here for my entertainment..."

Naoya sighs as he listens to her words starting to slow down his thrusts, enjoying each second that he thrusted on her thighs.

"Good bunny..." she murmurs as she moves her hand back to his cheek moving his face to place her lips over his kissing him deeply. He kisses her back with the same fierce and passion moving his hips rhythmically "That's right..." she mutters between kisses as he leans more against her touch hiding his face on the crook of her neck peppering little kisses on her skin.

Naoya not only focused his attention on the feeling of being between her thighs but also in the little gasps that managed to escape her mouth, the sweet taste of her neck on his lips that mixed with the sweet fragrance on her skin... everything about her drove him insane, becoming more obsessed with her presence.

"Faster..." she moans out lowly.

Naoya nods and follows her command starting to lose control of his movements groaning out her name before feeling his body tensing as he spills on the palm of her hand and her thigs. He takes a deep breath, resting his forehead on her shoulder shivering as she moves her palm against the tip of his length.

"Good bunny" she mutters before trying to move away from his lap.

"Wait... please..." he pleads between breaths as he kisses her shoulder "Just a few more minutes..."

(Y/n) looks at him over her shoulder before sighing and resting her hand on his cheek caressing it gently with her thumb.

"Very well... since you were so good, I guess I can spare a couple more minutes..."