Ch.11: Meeting up.

Song: Kiss Me More -Doja Cat.

(Y/n) sings lowly along with the song that resounds on the apartment as she finishes getting ready for her meet up with Naoya. She looks down at her phone when she receives a message from Muma. Opening it up, she sees a picture of Tenma playing with Kentaro and Yu.

She smiles gently and leaves her phone on her bed looking herself at the mirror. She was wearing a long black dress that had a cut on the side of her leg, showing her skin.

Hearing a knock on the door, she takes a deep breath and fixes her high heels before going to the door opening it.

Standing in front of her, there was a man holding a large box. Looking from close, she notices that the box was a Lego set. She looks at his eyes raising an eyebrow.

He looks down at the box.

"You said that you had a little brother"

"I never said it, you stalked your way into my personal information, you creep" she frowns looking at him.

He chuckles looking at her "I hope I didn't cross the line"

"You did it the second you expected more than just a dance the when you stepped into my little hell"

"Can you really blame me? You are incredibly addictive, you are the only one that I want and yet you are the only one that I can't get enough of..." his smile showed her that he meant every word.

She sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose "Okay, okay... give me the box" she extends her hand towards him.

"It's quite heavy, I would rather leave it in myself..."

"This is an excuse so you can enter into my apartment, isn't it?" her eye twitches while she had a menacing smile on her lips.

"I can leave it you in your room if you like"

"No..."

He chuckles "At least let me leave it in the living room, after all, you are not going to live in here for that long"

She takes a deep breath and steps aside opening the door.

Smiling, he enters into the apartment and looks around the small place.

"Leave the box on the sofa and let's go..."

He nods and places the box on the sofa, looking at the side, he sees a little cat looking at him with curiosity. Petting the head of the kitty, the small animal purrs against his hand.

"I didn't know about the cat"

"It'll be extremely creepy if you did..." she walks outside "Are you coming or are you staying with the cat?"

He smiles at her "Are you jealous?"

"Shut up and let's go already"

He chuckles "Alright, darling..."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Once inside the expensive restaurant, Naoya, made sure that they were in an excluded side so nobody would lay eyes on his Goddess, he even asked for a waitress to avoid troubles, however, he didn't expected that the waitress would also be hypnotized by the beauty sitting in front of him.

"That would be all" he glares at the waitress hurrying her to leave them alone.

The young lady looks at him and quickly leaves them.

"So... what do you want to talk about darling?" he smiles at her.

"Sex..."

"I'm not going to force you to anything that you don't want but if you accept to come in with me I want to have you for myself... I'm not quite fond of sharing..."

"What about your reputation?"

"Of a successful young billionaire CEO?" he smirks at her.

"I'm talking about the misogynist, homophobic asshole"

He chuckles "It's because I'm a strict at my job and I demand more from my female workers because I think that the would screw up"

"Yes, that's called being sexist" she rolls her eyes.

"But about the homophobic part is a lie, I don't care who do you want to fuck"

"Right..." she looks at the window next to him "What about your wife?"

He frowns "What about that woman?"

"She is your fucking wife" she glares at him "Does she know about me? About the things that happened in that room?" she looks at the ring on his finger.

"You didn't care before..." he puts his hand down.

"At least seventy percent of my clients are married... I just dance for them... this is more personal, don't you think?" she looks at his eyes tilting her head. He sees a little bit of vulnerability on them.

"It is..." he smiles at her "I love you and only you, don't worry about her, I'm sure that she even has her own lovers around..."

She sighs "And if she finds out?"

"I'll take care of it"

She nods "Okay... the last thing that I need is a woman bursting into my door and pointing a gun at me for sleeping with her husband"

"I'll make sure that that doesn't happen"

"Fine, I'll trust you in that..." she takes a deep breath "So... about the new place that you talked about..."

"Look whatever place you want and I'll get it for you, just make sure that the room you choose for us would be big enough to place my thing when I stay in..."

She laughs and shakes her head.

"No"

He raises an eyebrow.

"No?"

"Listen, I won't stop you from staying in, after all, you pay for the place but you can't sleep in the same bed as I do, let me correct that, you won't sleep in the same bed as I do..."

"Why not?"

"Because I fucking say so" she crosses her arms "On my top ten priorities you are the number hundredth and that's after the PTA reunion that I have on this weekend where mothers would most likely complain about my satanic presence"

He chuckles looking at her.

"How can you be so hostile yet so adorable?" he reaches his hand towards her but she glares at him.

"Look, I'm willing to dance for you, be nice to you for a limited amount of time and I don't mind being a sexual object to you but let's not pretend that we are a happy couple"

Naoya smiles gently and shakes his head.

"You are more than just a sexual object to me, darling, you are my Goddess, and I'm in my knees for you, willing to do anything for you all you have to do is ask me to do it... I love you, and I want you to feel the same way as well" he places his hand over hers.

She looks at his hands and sighs resting her head on her other hand while looking at the window next to them, letting him hold her hand for the first time.

"If you expect me to say those words back to you I expect money in return"

He uses his other hand to reach down to his wallet.

"I-I was joking"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Once the date was over, Naoya accompanies her to the door of her apartment. When she opens it, she sighs and turns around looking at him.

"Thanks, Naoya..."

He looks at the little blush on her cheeks and smiles at her.

"My love, don't you think that I deserve one kiss from you?"

She looks at the sides making sure that there wasn't people around and grabs him by his tie pulling him inside the apartment placing his lips on hers, he's taken back for a second before kissing her back and pushing her against the wall.

She uses one of her hands to pull his hair while the other one tighten the grip of his tie around his neck gaining a moan from him. He places his hand on her waist as one of them started traveling down to her leg where her dress was parted.

She lifts her leg and places it around his waist and licks his lips as he parts his lips and holds her leg pressing himself against her.

By the way he held her, she knew that he was ready to go further but she didn't want him to give him the pleasure just yet. Breaking the kiss leaving a string of saliva, they look at each other eyes for a few minutes before he leans down to kiss her again but she pushes him apart.

"Don't test your luck" she places her hands on his chest gently pushing him out of her apartment.

"Kiss me more" he smiles looking down at her.

"No~" she smiles and holds the door "Goodnight, Mr. Pervert, please don't dream with me while you lie on your bed tonight" she closes the door before he says a word and takes a deep breath.

She hears a sound on her side and looks at the cat sitting close to her.

"Not a word to Tenma"