Ch.5: Personal Meetings.

Song: Lady Marmalade - Christina Aguilera ft. Lil. Kim, Mýa, P!nk.

The club didn’t open on Sunday, so (Y/n) make the most of the day by studying and spending time with Tenma, when the night arrived, they were laying on her bed staring at each other eyes in silence.

“Do you want to take over the world?” Tenma whispers making her chuckle.

“Sure muffin, what’s the plan?” she whispers back.

“Kitties”

“Kitties?”

“Kitties” he nods “They are too cute that the humans won’t resist them”

“You got it all figure it out, huh?”

“Yes, we can bring kitties in here and train them to be deadly”

“You want to bring kitties into the apartment?”

He nods looking at her eyes.

“Is this a plot so you can bring the kitty that lives on the parking lot in here?”

“He could be the general of the army”

She laughs and hugs him closer to her.

“I’ll think about it”

“Yes!” he smiles hugging her back.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

The next day they did their morning routine and walked to his kindergarten. (Y/n) tried to think an activity for Tenma. He likes to do many things and it was hard to decide. Besides, what kind of activities children do these days? She needed an advise.

She lets go of his hand as he runs towards his friends, trying to look for her friends, she sees them talking with the principal. Sighing, she looks around her and sees Gojo sensei talking with his students… maybe he knows a thing or two about kids. Walking towards him, she clears her throat calling his attention.

“Hi, I’m sorry to bother you but I wanted to know what kind of activities children can do these days and since I know… nothing about kids I was hoping that you could help me out”

“Sure, it’s not a problem” he smiles at her and nods “What kind of activities does Tenma like?” he looks at the kid that was playing with his friends.

“Well, he likes to paint, draw, bake, play football, swim, run, read and sometimes he likes to pretend he’s a demon slayer and runs around the house with a pool noodle on his hands”

Gojo laughs with her for a second calling the attention of the little boy “It seems that Tenma has a lot of energy…”

“He does…”

“I got a dojo behind my house where I train kids like Tenma or older and teach them martial arts…”

“Onee-san, Gojo-sensei!” he walks next to them with a smile on his lips.

“Tenma” she smiles and pats his head “Are you interested in learning martial arts?”

His eyes shine as he nods “I will be able to kick asses...”

“Tenma, your language” she pulls his cheek as Gojo laughs.

“I’m going to tell Kentaro and Yu” he runs back with his friends.

“Very well… how much is going to cost the classes?”

Gojo puts a finger on his chin a pretends to think “How about a date?”