Ch.18: Meet Up.

Song: Bad Habits - Ed Sheeran.

(Y/n) stares at the luxurious house in front of her, turning off her motorbike, she takes her gloves off and pulls out her phone seeing a couple of messages on it.

-???-

-What's taking you so long?

-I was waiting for my limo to come up, but you didn't get me one :(.

-You are a pain in the ass.

-<3

-Ugh... just get here already.

-I'm in front of your gate.

(Y/n) waits for a couple of seconds and sees the light of the camera on the gate turning on. She smiles waving at it.

-???-

-Are you the suspicious looking criminal wearing a helmet in the criminal looking motorbike?

-Yep.

-I think I paid extra for you to wear something different than that.

-Let me in and you'll see what I'm wearing from up close.

After a minute, (Y/n) hears a buzzing sound as the gates starts moving to the side letting her in. She smiles and turns on her motorbike entering into the property. Deep down, she was a little bit nervous to meet up with Naoya's wife, however, the least thing she could do, it's let her vent on her for sleeping with his husband. Parking the motorbike in front of the door, she takes a deep breath and gets off her bike walking towards the entrance. Before she could knock, the door opens revealing an annoyed woman on the other side of the door. She was wearing a tidy white shirt along with a black tube skirt, she was holding a glass of wine.

(Y/n) takes off her helmet looking up at her eyes showing the leather chocker around her neck.

"Good evening, ma'am" she smirks at her.

"I paid you to wear a specific outfit tonight..." she repeats herself.

"Take off my clothes and you may find it"

The older woman's face turns red as she kept glaring at (Y/n). She steps to the side.

"Just come in already..." she grumbles.

"Oh, are you sure that I can just leave my bike in the entrance? I don't trust this neighborhood..."

She grunts and rolls her eyes "I'm more worried to be seen with someone like yourself"

"Yeah, they'll think that you sold your soul to spend a night with a succubus" she winks at her and enters into the house looking around. Everything seemed made of glass.

"Are you always this bothersome?"

"I prefer the term troublesome but suit yourself... uhm..."

"You can refer to me as Mrs. Zenin" she sits on the counter and serves herself more wine.

"Right..." she sits next to her "So, you call me here..."

"I needed to have a closer look to my husband's mistress" she takes a sip from her glass "Try to see what the whole deal it's about..." she stares at her up and down.

"I understand..." she takes the glass from her hand grazing her fingers with hers and drinks from it "How am I looking so far?"

Her cheeks were turning pink at the touch of the woman "I-I still don't see it..." she looks at the other side.

"Well..." she places the drink down "If you want to see more, you just have to ask nicely..."

"You don't get 'nicely' from me" she glares at her "If anything, you should undress for me"

(Y/n) stares at her for a couple of seconds and laughs shaking her head.

"Very well, Mrs. Zenin..." she gets up "If this is how you want to play then allow me to tell you..." she walks in front of her and places her hand under her chin resting her finger on her lower lip "I like to play dirty, and I'm the best on this game..." she mutters closer to her lips "So, when you are ready to play along with my game..." she gets closer to her ear and whispers "Call me..."

Kissing her cheek, (Y/n) steps away seeing her flushed and angry face.

"Hey, I may even give you a ride in my criminal looking bike" she winks at her before walking away putting on her helmet.

(Y/n) exited the house getting on her bike and driving away, the gate was open as she goes away.

A few minutes after, (Y/n) stops in front of Muma's house. She parks her motorbike in front of her porch and gets off her bike, walking towards her door, she enters her house.

"Muma, I think I did something bad..." she takes off her helmet placing it on the table "I need free therapy from you and a glass of your finest and cheapest wine" she walks to her studio where Muma was sewing up two fabrics together.

"Yes, love... you can come in anytime you want" she mentions in a playful tone.

"I have a toothbrush with my name on it in your bathroom, I practically own this house now" she lays down on the couch next to her "How are Tenma and Ken?"

Muma chuckles "They watched Ghostbuster for the millionth time, pretended they were Ghostbusters and then fell asleep in the floor"

(Y/n) smiles "I can't thank you enough for taking care of him... of us" she looks at her "You are the only one that trust with my whole being"

"Anytime, love..." she winks at her "Very well, the session is on and the wine is on the wine cellar" she keeps working.

"I love you" she stands up and walks to the cellar taking out a wine and two glasses "So... when I said I had some business to deal with, I meant that I was meeting up with my lover's wife..." she serves her a glass.

"Oh, shit..." she stops her work and stares at her while grabbing the glass "Did she know you were going to visit her?"

"She invited me... and paid me to do so..." she drinks from her glass.

"HA" she laughs and drinks from the glass "Didn't expect any less from you... so, what's the problem? Is she hot?"

"Not hot as you Muma..." she lays chest down on her couch.

"I know, it's a burden I have to live with every day" she leans closer to her "So, how did it go?"

"As good as it could go..." she sighs looking down at her glass.

"Okay, love... let's get more wine for that" she stands up and walks to the cellar.