Ch.8: In the Park.

Song: Got It - Marian Hill.

After a eating in a little café in the park, Tenma runs to the playground with the kitty on his shoulder.

(Y/n) was sitting down on a bench close to the playground with Satoru sitting next to her with a box of poki on his hand and one of his mouth.

“Do you know that there’s a game with these chocolates?”

“Yep”

“Have you ever play it before?”

“A couple of times”

He turns to look at her and points at the sweet on his lips with a smirk.

“Wanna play?~”

“Nope~” she pops the ‘p’.

He chuckles and looks back at the boy “You are raising a good kid”

“I’m trying my best” she mutters.

“You are really strong”

“Tenma is the strong one” she sighs “He was born without a father that loved him and with a mother that couldn’t hold him because of her illness, when the school starts doing those ‘father day or mother day special’ I don’t know what I’ll do” she doesn’t take her eyes off the boy that kept going up and down the slide.

“It’ll be difficult and too much to handle, but you don’t have to do this alone”

She turns to look at him and notices him closer to her face for a few inches. Smirking, she leans closer to him and as he closes his eyes, she chuckles in his ear.

“I don’t give away kisses that easily, sensei”

He chuckles and leans back “What a cruel way to tease me, (Y/n)-chan” he whines.

“And it’ll get worse” she mutters with a devious look on her face.

After she finishes her sentence, her phone rings informing her that she got an e-mail. Taking out her phone, she reads it.

“Is everything alright?”

“I got an e-mail from a colleague from my college, it seems that there is a problem with an essay that we worked on with a group”

“Oh… need help with that?”

“No, it’s fine, I’m going to meet her in my college” she stands up and looks at Tenma “Muffin, let’s go”

Tenma looks at her and runs towards her grabbing her hand “Where are we going?”

“To my college, you’ll get to see those spooky skeletons again”

“Cool” he smiles.

Gojo laughs and crouches down at Tenma’s level “See you tomorrow, take care of your sister, okay?”

“Emmental” he nods.

“Emmental?” he looks up at her.

“Elemental, he just can’t pronounce correctly long words unless they are types of cheeses… also, emmental is a type of cheese”

Gojo laughs and ruffles his hair standing up “So… see you tomorrow” he looks at her.

“Sure thing”

“A goodbye kiss?”

“No~” she winks at him before walking away holding her brother hand leaving a flustered teacher behind.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Arriving at the Natural Sciences Department of her college, (Y/n) walks through the halls looking for her partner that sent her the message, deep down, she knew what was about. Standing next to a window, there was Nobara Kugisaki waiting for her while looking down at her phone.

“Hi, I got you message”

“Yes, we had a meet up with the group and well…” she looks at Tenma.

(Y/n) turns to look at her little brother “Hey muffin, why don’t you go over there and find the meanings of the paintings on the wall?”

“Okay” he shrugs and runs in the hall looking at the painting.

Nobara looks at the kid and sighs “The others…”

“Think that I’m a stuck up bitch that neglects her work and the only way I got here is by sucking off the professor’s dick” she looks at her with a smile “I know…”

She looks at het with wide eyes, she was surprised that she was aware about what others think about her.

(Y/n) chuckles and shakes her head “Don’t worry about it, I know when someone doesn’t like me, though, I would like that they would tell me before about taking me out of the group”

She could hear from her voice that she didn’t really care about the other thoughts, however, she also could see the tiredness on her eyes.

Nobara frowns and holds her by her shoulders “Screw them! We don’t need those judgmental bitches to get a perfect score on our work”

(Y/n) stares at her for a second before laughing a little making the other female blush “Very well, I can work on half of the essay with the first assignments”

“Perfect, I’ll send you the rest this evening so you can send it all to the professor” she smiles proudly.

“Sounds good to me” she nods smiling at her “But if you want to team up with them it’ll be fine for me”

“Too late, we are on this together now”

(Y/n) giggles and takes out a little notepad with a pen writing something down “Okay, this is number. I think that we could communicate better this way” she hands her a paper.

She nods and grabs the piece of paper “Talk to you later” she walks to the other side of the hall.

(Y/n) turns to look at her brother that was looking at the painting with a hand on his chin while humming and nodding every five seconds as if he was collecting information of the painting of a plague doctor holding his cane high in front of a man laying on the bed.

“So… What do you think?” she points the painting.

“Why did the bird man hit the man on the bed?” he kept the ‘serious’ face.

“It was common belief that the plague doctor could clean the sins of the man by beating them with their cane” she turns to look at him.

“Did it work?” he looks at her.

“… I’m scared that my answer would have serious consequences on the future and that you might ask me to get you a cane and a plague mask next… which… I’m tempted to do but I shouldn’t”

“Okay…” he looks at the painting “Well… I didn’t learn anything, let’s go meet up with Mr. Spooky Skeleton” he holds her hand.

She chuckles holding his hand “Alright…”