Ch.4: Weekend's Problems.

Song: Genius - LSD ft. Sia, Diplo & Labrint.

It was Saturday morning, and (Y/n) couldn’t stop looking at the golden card in front of her sitting on her table. She debates with herself if she should use this card or not…

On one hand, (Y/n) cringes imaging the looks that she would get if she goes to buy her books with a card like this.

On the other hand… she could buy them online and then retire them on the library… after all, he said that she could spend as much as she can…

Her eyes shine a little thinking that she could finally be able to afford to paint her motorbike and also pay Muma for all the treatment she has been giving to her hair for free.

A knock on the door wakes her up from her little trance as she walks towards it opening it.

In front of her, stands Aino Kasamoto, the old man was from child protection services and he tends to check in the house to see if Tenma was in good hands… he also made her existence a living hell by demanding her a lot more than she can afford and just because she refused to sleep with him.

“Surprise Visit!” he enters the place without asking permission and starts looking everywhere.

“Welcome, Mr. Aino, yes sure, you may come in” she mutters rolling her eyes.

“Did you say something?” he turns to look at her.

“Nothing” she walks behind him “You already did a ‘surprise visit’ a few days ago. Do you really need to come back?”

“I do!” he keeps looking at the little apartment “I’m so worried for little Renma”

“Tenma…” she groans.

“Yeah, sure” he writes down on his little notepad “So… did you find a decent job or are you still working as a prostitute?”

“I’m not a prostitute and as far as I know my actual job doesn’t affect anything on my custody” she crosses her arms.

“It does if it is affecting the little boy… Where is he?”

“He is sleeping”

“Sleeping? Just when I came he is… ‘sleeping’” he looks at his watch and then writes down again on his notepad.

“I didn’t even know that you were coming and it’s Saturday… kids tend to sleep late on Saturdays”

“Sure, of course” he keep writing down “I need you to wake him up to talk with him”

She sighs “Okay… fine” she walks to the his room and enters seeing her little brother sleeping.

“Tenma” she walks next to him and shakes his shoulder “Tenma wake up”

He groans covering his face.

“Please, Tenma… Mr. Aino is here, I need you”

The little boy opens his eyes and looks at the face of her sister.

“Okay” he nods.

“Good” she walks to the wardrobe and takes clean clothes for him “Dress up and don’t forget to be nice” she puts the clothes on his bed.

“But I hate Mr. Aino” he rubs his eyes “He wants to take me away from you”

“I know, but I need you to be nice for me, okay? After this ends we would go to the park and eat breakfast in a café, do you like the idea?”