"A survivor?" Mei muttered.

"Let's go she's wounded." Masamune said before running to the girl.

Masamune brought out a red Ridewatch in case things go south. The girl saw Masamune and widened her eyes.

"Are you alright?" Masamune asked.

"Nyet." The girl replied.

"Then let me help." Masamune leans down to the girl's arm and puts his hand on it before the girl's wound suddenly healed.

"You owe me one. Help us with escaping this city and I'll forget what you did." Masamune whispered.

"Fine." The girl replied.

"Masamune is that girl okay?" Mei asked arriving behind Masamune.

"She's okay but what's your name?" Masamune asked.

"Bronya Zaychik." The now named Bronya replied.

"I'm Masamune Kazama she's Raiden Mei and that one is Kiana Kaslana." Masamune said introducing everyone to Bronya.

"Bronya-Chan what are you doing here?" Mei asked.

"Da Bronya was ambushed by the Honkai beast." Bronya answered.

"Figures then it's better to have backup ready." Masamune said as he pressed the red Ridewatch.

DRIVE TRIDORON!

A red rider appears in front of Masamune surprising the girls

A red rider appears in front of Masamune surprising the girls. Drive kneels before looking at Masamune.

"What is your command, my lord?" Drive asked.

"Protect us if the Honkai beast attack." Masamune commanded.

"Your wish is my command." Drive replied before going in front of Masamune. Masamune turned around and saw Mei with a questioning look.

"Why did they call you my lord?" Mei asked.

"Because I'm a king." Masamune answered bluntly.

"So back then it was really you." Mei said looking surprised at Masamune before she smiled softly.

"Thank you for taking care of me Masamune." Mei said with a beaming smile.

"You're welcome." Masamune replied while looking away.

"Masamune nii-sama is Tsundere." Bronya suddenly said earning a laugh from Mei and Kiana while Masamune glared at the girl.

"I am not a Tsundere! Right girls?" Masamune said before looking at them but they averted their eyes.

"Woz?" Masamune looked at Woz and he too averted his eyes.

Masamune slumps before walking with Drive while the others follow.